The Losing Bet

Day 1:

Maria was looking around, constantly moving her long black hair out of her face. "Do I have to?" She asked as she turned to her friend behind her. Her hazel eyes stared at them. She began playing with her pink shirt and shorts while trying to hide her flip flopped feet.

"If you want to win the bet, yes." Her friend said with a smile. Her short blonde hair and bright green eyes made contact with Maria's. Her dark blue shirt and jeans contracted the brighter girl, especially her black sneakers.

"I-I can't." Maria argued while she looked back. She saw a guy with glasses and nerdy attire waiting outside of the classroom.

"You sure?" Her friend to asked in an excited tone.

"I'm sure." She said in defeat.

"Since you were not able to ask out the nerd, you must face the punishment." Her friend mentioned in excitement. "Come with us."

"Fine." She said as they lead her to the women's changing room. Maria got slightly worried as she walked inside the changing room. "Dana!" She whined.

Dana smiled as she pointed at the chair in the middle of the room. Maria pouted as she sat on the chair and held her arms up over her head. Dana walked up to her friend and began to lightly tickle her underarms.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAH!" Maria laughed as she tried her hardest to keep her arms up.

"Remember, this is for 1 week." Dana teased as she kept tickling her friend.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAKNOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She laughed.

"Don't worry, I'll go easy today. But tomorrow, we are going to my house." Dana stated as she kept tickling her defenseless friend.

"OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOKAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She laughed as she put her arms down.

"Someone is ticklish." Dana teased as she quickly moved her hands down to Maria's sides.

"Yehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehsahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehe!" Maria giggled as she tried to protect her sides.

Dana smiled as she finished. Maria was panting as she went into fetal position on the chair. Maria smiled as she took Dana's left ankle and took off her flip flop. She began to lightly tickle her soft, smooth foot.

"Nohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!" She giggled as she pulled her foot away.

"Fine." Dana said as she let her go. "Just remember, tomorrow at my house." She reminded Maria as she left the changing room.

Day 2:

Dana lead Maria inside her house, heading for the basement. She did well to make sure that Maria was wearing a tank top, short shorts, and flip flops.

As they reached the basement, she turned off the lights. Maria put her hands in front of her, attempting to feel her way around. However, she was stopped by Dana, who put something over her eyes.

"What's this?" Maria asked as she felt something soft and smooth go over her eyes.

"Just a blindfold." Dana answered as she turned on the lights. She smiled as her friend couldn't see anything inside the room. Dana took her by the hand and escorted her to a chair.

She forced Maria to sit in the chair before grabbing some nearby rope and tying her up. She started with tying her wrists behind the chair, making it impossible for her to defend her upper body. She then got a nearby footstool and tied her ankles to the footstool, making her feet vulnerable. Lastly, she tied her waist to the chair, making it so she had no chance of getting up.