Blackmail tickles

Rose was drawing in her notebook in the middle of math class. Her short black hair was positioned just right to cover her notebook from anyone next to her. Her uniform made it hard for her to get comfortable in her seat. To her delight, she was in the back of the room. Her blue eyes scanned the paper as she carefully drew a drawing of a guy.

As the class reared its end, her friend began to look at her. His short brown hair and green eyes scanned her posture, smiling evilly as he moved slightly closer to her. He managed to move into a perfect position to see the drawing.

The bell rang not too long afterwards. Their teacher dismissed them as they packed up. "Hey Rose." The guy said.

Rose looked up at him, smiling as she looked at him. "Hey Jason." She said as she stood up.

"So, I noticed that you are a great drawer." He said with a smirk.

"Oh." Rose said nervously as they began to walk to the door.

"So, you like the guy you were drawing?" Jason said as they walked out of the classroom. Rose stopped in her tracks. Her mind delved into insanity within seconds. Her face grew hot as her body began to shake.

"You better not say a thing." Rose mumbled as she starred at the ground.

Jason smirked as he turned back to her. "I won't, if you let me tickle you whenever I want." He said.

"F-fine." She said as they walked to their next class.

"Cool. And could you put your feet on my chair in the next class."

"O-ok" she agreed as they walked inside the classroom. They walked to their seats and sat down. Rose did as he requested, putting her feet on his chair.

Jason waited for class to start before taking off Rose's shoes, showing her socked size 5 feet. Their teacher didn't notice what was going on while teaching.

Jason waited for the teacher to turn around before lightly scratching Rose's soles. Rose immediately covered her mouth and shook her feet left and right. She tried her best to keep from laughing through the tickling. The socks didn't help either. To her surprise, it tickled more because of them.

Jason kept tickling her soles, causing Rose to let a few giggles out. He continued until the teacher turned around. Jason immediately acted like he was taking notes while Rose was catching her breath.

The teacher never noticed the two while he was talking to the class. When the teacher turned back around, Jason immediately attacked Rose's toes. Rose attempted to keep quiet, but it was made harder with the socks she had on.

Jason smiled as he kept tickling her toes, causing her to giggle through her hands. The teacher never turned around to Rose's dismay. Her poor defenseless toes just kept getting tickled, forcing her to almost break into laughter for the whole period.

When the teacher dismissed them, Rose quickly slipped on her shoes and went to her next class.

***

Rose was sitting in the cafeteria with her friends. She was talking to them about their activities for later when Jason sat next to them. Rose immediately got tense, knowing what he wanted.

Jason waited for her friends to be distracted before gently gliding his finger up and down Rose's side. "Eeehehehehehehehe." Rose giggled as she attempted to get away.

As she struggled, Jason decided to tickle both her sides. "You aren't escaping." He said as he kept tickling her sides.

"Nohohohohohohohohohohohohahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!" She giggled loudly.

"Sorry, not happening." He said as he kept tickling her sides. Rose managed to get away, but her feet were right next to Jason. Jason grabbed her foot and took off her shoe, tickling her toes.

"NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She laughed as she wiggled her foot to no avail.

Jason kept tickling her foot mercilessly for a few minutes before stopping. Rose quickly put on her shoe and finished her meal before lunch ended, keeping her eye on Jason the whole time.

***

Rose was the first to get on the bus. She couldn't wait to get home after the day she's been through. She quickly found an empty seat and sat, facing the window. To her disappointment, Jason got on the bus. He decided to sit next to her, stopping her from escaping. She looked out the window and waited.

A few minutes later, the bus began to move. Jason smirked as he began to poke at Rose's sides, causing her o jump in her seat. She refused to look at him, but she couldn't stop the smile from appearing on her face.

Rose managed to keep herself from laughing until she felt something king up and down her side. She quickly turned to see Jason's finger gliding on her side. "Stohohohohohopahaha hahahahahahahahahahapleahahahahahahahahahahahase." She begged while giggling.

Jason smiled and shook his head as he tickled her stomach. "Hahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha." Rose laughed as she tried to protect her stomach. Jason kept tickling her stomach for a few minutes before switching back to her sides.

"How much does this tickle?" He teased as they reached the first stop.

"Tohohohohohohohohohohohohomuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuchahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!" She began to laugh as the tickling went on.

Jason refused to keep stop, making sure he got all over her sides. "HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOMOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOREHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She laughed as she attempted to get away.

When they got to the next stop, Jason stopped and let Rose get off. Rose managed to get her bag and leave the bus while panting.

***

Rose was walking in the hallway with her bag on her back. She happily skipped down the hallway to her next class when Jason caught up to her. "Hey." She said to him happily.

"Hello, what's new?" Jason asked as he lightly glided his finger on her ribs.

"Hehehehehehehehehehehestophahahahahahahahahahaha." She giggled as she submitted to it.

Jason kept tickling her ribs playfully. "So cheerful today." He said as kept tickling her.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOMOREHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She laughed as she tried to get away.

Jason stopped and smiled at her. "Fine, just so you can tell me." He compromised.

Rose panted for a few seconds before looking at him. "I'm gonna ask him out. You gave me the push I needed to do so." She said.

Jason's face went white. He smiled nervously at her. "T-that was my plan all along. Well, good luck." He said as he let her go. Rose skipped off while waving at Jason. Jason waved back while a wave of sadness went over him.