Chapter 1

Hey everyone just wanted to say before i start the story that i will be writing in different Pov's for parts of the stories and the other character's won't be in it that much, sorry. But I will give you a quick update of them now....

Miley and Darren got married and now have a seventeen year old daughter called Georgina. Daisy and Steve are married with no children but Daisy suffered from a miscarriage a couple years ago. Tia and Jacob are married with two boys called Daniel and William, aged twelve and nine. Megan and Rory are married with one boy called George, aged twelve. Little Maisy is now twenty-nine and is married with a little one on the way. Then theres Louis who's not found his mate or had any children, but he is a great uncle to the children. Oh and poor old Snoopy past away last year. Now back to the story...

I lay down feeling exhausted from running after my very active children. I think back to eighteen years ago when I first became a foster mother to Paul then a biological mother to twins. Since then I've had six more children. I now have Paul, Logan, Cole, Bruno, Jay, Isaac, Asher, Casey and my only girl Sasha. Me and Oscar are still very happy and in love, we are also Alpha's now since mum stepped down. The rest of the pack have grown up so much as well. It's been eighteen years since my best friend Ann has died, I miss her terribly but I have to be strong for the pack and also Paul. Me and Oscar told Paul about his real mum and dad when he was seventeen.

I get back up and over to my amazing husband, I kiss him on the cheek and smile happily. Paul,Cole and Logan are out at football practice. Bruno, Jay, Isaac, Casey and Asher are in the games room and Sasha is in her room.

Me and Oscar walk into the kitchen to start making dinner. 

"Hey babe what's wrong?" Oscar asks me. 

"W-What?" I ask. 

"You seem out of it" he says. 

"Oh just thinking about the past when we first became parents" I said. 

"It's feels like it was just yesterday" he chuckled. 

"Yeah it does" I agreed. We carried on cooking the meal and chatted about the children and the pack. Oscar has to do a lot of work in his office or at the pack house because of him being alpha. We carried on talking whilst cooking, a while later we heard the boys stumble in. 

"Boys hurry up getting a shower it's dinner soon" I shouted to them. I heard a reply from them and them walking upstairs.

We were soon all sat round the table digging into our dinner. Paul, Cole and Logan were talking about how football practice went. I'm glad that Paul still feels part of the family even though he know the truth. Paul, Cole and Logan know about the pack and them being werewolves because they had there first change near there eighteenth birthdays. Paul has brown fur with a blonde streak on his right side exactly like his father, Diego. Logan and Cole are identical in human and wolf form, but I know how to tell them apart. In human form, Logan has a dimple on his left cheek and also Cole has a scar under his right ear from rugby. Also in their wolf forms, Logan has a white spot under his left ear and Cole has one under his right ear. They have black fur with a blue streak on their right side when their wolves.

The children only have a few weeks till their six weeks holiday. The kids are really exited for it because we're going camping for a few days with the rest of the pack then going to California with some on the pack but they don't know we're going California.

After dinner and cleaning up the children go off to do homework or something whilst me and Oscar cuddle up on the sofa and watch a film.

Please can I have three votes and one comment before I upload the next chapter :)