Chapter 19 (Part 1)

Okay I'm going to write in Sasha's Pov now, I'm sorry about swapping Pov's.

Sasha's Pov

Its been about a month since California, mums five months pregnant and Today is Paul's birthday and we are having a massive party for him. We're having a family/pack party first then having all our mates round after. Bruno and Jay have taken him out to grandma's house so he will be out the house for a while and also gran can get to the party because she moved about an hour away from here. We all get in the cars and go to the ball room to decorate it.

When we got to the ball room we got inside and started putting banners up. Then set up the table and chairs. Then the dance floor and then went back to the house. I headed up to my room and got ready. I took a quick shower then dried my hair. I put on my new dress what I got from California, it was a bright pink with silvery black designs what goes just above my knees. I then curled my black hair at the ends. I applied some make up then put my black high heels on. I walked back downstairs and saw dad stood downstairs. 

"Hey sweetie, have you seen Cole and Logan?" he asks me. 

"Nope, probably in their rooms with their mates" I reply. 

"Okay, I'll go get them, they need to go to the ball room" he says. 

"okay" I say and he walks upstairs. I walk into the kitchen and see mum sorting out the food.  

"Hey mum" I say smiling. 

"Hey sweetie" she replies. 

"Need help" I ask. 

"No it's fine, but could you check on Asher and Casey they should be in the den" she asks. 

"Okay I'll go check" I said walking off. I go to the den and see the boys fighting. 

"Boys behave, we're going soon so don't mess your clothes up" I commanded. They stopped fighting and followed me to the kitchen. Cole, Logan, Natasha and Vanessa were grabbing the food and taking them to the ball room, I'm going with them as well. We got into the cars and drove off to the ball room. I looked at what very one was wearing, Vanessa was wearing a silver dress what went below her knees. Natasha was wearing a blue dress with black designs what went to mid-thigh. Cole was wearing jeans with a blue shirt and Logan was wearing jeans and black shirt.

When we got to the ball room we set up the food and drink. Then made sure everything was perfect. We then welcomed the pack and they all talked with each other. It's ten minutes till Paul gets here, luckily everyone is here except mum, dad, Asher, Casey, gran, Bruno, Jay and Paul. Not long after Asher, Riley, Bruno and Jay came running through the doors followed by gran, dad and mum.

We all got into our positions to shout happy birthday to Paul when he walked through the doors. We waited...3....2....1 and Paul walked through the door. 

"Happy Birthday!" we all shouted. He smiled with delight and walked down the stairs. 

"Happy Birthday bro" I say hugging him. The rest of the pack came forward and said happy birthday as well. I looked round at the pack and saw that no ones changed much since we last met. Mums gotten bigger because she is now five months pregnant with the triplets. Also Maisy is seven months pregnant. We were all chatting with each other whilst grabbing bits of foods at times.

It wasn't long till it was time for the pack to go and for us to set off for the real party. We said goodbyes and Paul said his thanks for the presents. Mum took Paul's presents back with her so they didn't get wrecked at the party. It was now just Me, Paul, Logan, Cole, Bruno, Jay, Georgina, Vanessa and Natasha. We got the alcohol out and waited for the others to come.