Chapter 22

The next morning I awoke feeling like I've slept for years and not just a few hours. I got up out of the bed and stretched. I went out the room to get a bottle of water from the fridge. I grabbed one then heard a wolf-whistle from behind causing me to turn around. I saw Orlando and another guy standing in the doorway looking me up and down. I looked down and noticed I wasn't wearing any bottoms but luckily I was wearing panties. I quickly pulled the hoodie down and blushed. 

"I don't mind coming back home to this" the guy said with a wink, oh he must be Trent.  

"Trent this is Sasha and Sasha this is Trent, come on man let her go get some clothes on he said pushing out the doorway. I quickly ran past into the room I slept in an pulled on the sweats. I came back and found them in the living room. 

"Sorry about that" I said embarrassed. 

"It's fine with me" Trent said with a wink, wow he was a flirt. 

"Anyways I've decided I'm going to go for a walk around to get some clothes" I said pointing out how big the clothes were on me. 

"Okay, here's some money" Orlando said passing me some money. 

"I don't need your money Orlando" i said passing it back. 

"How do you plan on buying clothes then?" he asked. 

"Well... I dunno didn't think about that part" I said honestly.  

"Look just take this I don't mind go get yourself something nice, want me to come with you?" he asked. 

"No it's fine I won't be too long, thanks Orlando I'll pay you back promise" I said hugging him again. 

"It's honestly fine Sasha" he said chuckling. I walked out the flat and into the street.

It wasn't long till I found a pair of shorts and a nice top and bought them. I was heading back when I saw this little shop, it was a witches shop. To humans it would be just a tacky fake supernatural shops but really it was a real witches shop. I walked over and into the shop, the woman at the counter had black greying hair blue eyes, she looked up and smiled a knowing smile. She knew what I was and I knew what she was. I looked around, I don't know what for though. I noticed no-one else was in the shop so I walked over to the women. 

"Hello dear how may I help you?" she asked. 

"I really don't know what I'm looking for" I said honestly. She looked into my eyes for a minute then clicked her finger. 

"I know what you want" she said then looked into the back room behind the counter. I heard her moving stuff around and she came back with something what looked like a potion. 

"A truth potion for the person seeking the truth" she said passing it to me. 

"What?" I asked I then remembered the day I ran away she lied to everyone and cause everyone to not believe me! 

"How did you know?" I asked instead. 

"I now everything my dear, you better get home soon though" she says. 

"Wait how much?" I ask. 

"For you its free" she say with a smile. 

"Wow thanks!" I say but I still give her twenty dollars then run out the shop back to the flat. 

"Hey Sasha, have fun?" Orlando asked when I walked through the door. 

"Yeah thanks, I'm just going I get in my new clothes I said walking into the bathroom locking it behind me. I quickly changed into my new clothes and folded up the sweats and hoodie. I walked back out and went over to Orlando.