Chapter 6

Today is the kids last day at school before their holidays. I got Casey and Asher ready and drove them to school. When I got back I started organising everything. We will be going to the camping site tomorrow. I then start to write a list of things we need to pack. I went to spare room upstairs were we stored baby stuff and suitcases. I put everyones suitcases into their room and put mine and oscars in our room. I'll be packing mine, Casey, Asher and Isaac's suitcases whilst the others do there own. I pack all of our suitcases and put them into the office. I also put the tents and coolers in there as well. I then realised I need to get some food and drink in for the camp holiday. I get into the car and drive to the nearest supermarket. I get a trolley and start shopping. I put cokes and lemonades cans,water bottles and some beers. I then get loads of food; sausages,bacon, bread, beans, soup and everything else. I paid for it then went home. I didn't have to worry about picking up the twins today because Oscar is. I pack away the food and relax on the sofa.

A while later Oscar, Asher and Casey walk through the door. I smiled and kissed them all on the cheek.  

"Boys why don't you go get into your swimsuits and we can all go swimming" I ask. They nod excitedly and run upstairs. 

"Are you coming swimming as well?" I ask him. 

"Yeah I will" he says smiling. I walk upstairs and changed into my swimsuit. I walk back down and see the twins waiting excitedly. We walk together to the inside swimming pool.

We swam and messed around for about two hours and Oscar and the others joined in as well. Me, Oscar, Asher and Casey got out the swimming pool and had our showers and changed. Oscar sorted out the boys whilst I cooked dinner. I popped the pizza's into the oven and went to the swimming pool. 

"Dinner will be ready soon" I shout and walk back to the kitchen. I set the table and sort drinks out. The pizza's were soon ready and I put them onto the table.  

"Dinners ready!" I shout and hear everyone running around. We were soon sat round the table, talking excitedly about our camping holiday.

When tea was finished with and everyone was in different places round the house, the house phone rang. I answered it and screaming then Rory started talking. 

"Megan's gone in labour and she wants you here, can you come to the hospital now?!" he asks. 

"Yeah sure cya soon" I say quickly and end the call. Oscar walked towards me. 

"Who was that?" he asks. 

"Rory...Megan's gone in labour....wants me there...go to go" I say quickly. 

"Okay, be safe driving I'll look after the kids" he says and kisses me. I nod and run out to my car, I quickly start it up and rush to the hospital.

I soon got there and into the room where Megan was. 

"Hey I got here as soon as I could" I say out of breathe. 

"You just got here in time" the doctor said. I rushed to Megan's side and helped her threw the birth of her second child. It wasn't long till we heard a babies cry and sighed in relief.  

"Congratulations it's a girl" the doctor says. This reminds me so much of when I had my first girl, Sasha. Megan held her baby girl and smiled. 

"So what you naming her?" I asked. 

"We like Olivia, Shona and Aimee" Megan says. 

"I like Shona" I said. 

"So do I" Rory said. 

"That's decided then, she's called Shona" Megan says smiling. Aww the beautiful Shona, who has Megan's facial features and light brown hair and Rory's grey eyes.