Chapter 24-The End

Now written in Mimi's Pov

~2 months later~

Today was my due date for the triplets so the atmosphere was buzzing with happiness and nerves. Not much has happened since Mason was born, he was so cute though with fluffy blonde hair and brown eyes. Paul has moved out with Yasmin into one of the houses, it was owned by us already so he wasn't totally 'moving away'. Cole, Logan, Paul and Sasha was all loved up what made me happy knowing that my children are happy.

I laid comfortably on the couch watching tv whilst people went along there usual business, I told everyone not to fuss over me seeing as this isn't my first pregnancy. Werewolf pregnancies were normally quite accurate so that helped a lot. I was getting into the programme I was watching when I felt water rush from between my legs and I was sat in a puddle of water, why did my water break when I was starting to get comfy? I chuckle to myself and start to get up.and shouted Oscar that it was time. We got things we needed and called my mum and Louis to come look after the children whilst we went hospital, we couldn't wait around long so we put Cole and Logan in charge and went to hospital. We got there and was rushed into a room straight away and was getting ready to push, I guess I didn't have to wait like I did with all my other pregnancies. Oscar was stood by my side and the doctor walked into the room.

"Hello Mimi, is this your first pregnancy?" he asked.

"Nope I've got 9 children already" I chuckled.

"Wow, and your expecting triplets?" he kind of asked.

"Yepp" I said smiling.

"Well I think it's time to push" he said.

I started to push and after half an hour the room was filled with a baby's scream.

"It's a boy" the doctor says and hands it to a midwife, "Time to push again" the doctor said. I pushed once again and only had a few minutes wait till the second of my triplets was born.

"Another boy" the doctor says an passes it to the midwife.

"Wow, Sasha's not going to be happy" I joked and Oscar laughed slightly then helped me push once last time.

"Push!" the doctor kind of shouted to me. I pushed as hard as I could and a while later another babies scream filled the room.

"Congratulations it's a girl" the doctor said and I had the biggest grin on my face.

"So out of twelve children we have two girls" Oscar stats.

"Yepp" I said. The doctor sorted me out and then passed me and Oscar our newly born babies. We was taken into another room were I was sleeping for the night.

"I think we should name them before everyone gets here" Oscar suggested.

"Yeah, what was you thinking?" I asked.

"Well I like the names Tommy, Damian, Frankie and Earl" he says.

"I like Frankie and Damian" I said.

"Okay, so which ones called Frankie and which one is Damian?" he asked.

I looked down at my two little boys held in my arms. The baby on my left side had a slight bit of black hair and the baby on my right hair had a lot of brown fluffy hair.

"This one is Damian" I said looking at the baby on my right with brown hair.

"And this is Frankie" I say looking at the baby on my left with black hair.

"Are they having middle names like the others?" Oscar asked again.

"Yeah, it's only fair" I say.

"Maybe Frankie Diego Merrygold and Damian Christian Merrygold?" he suggested.

"Perfect" I said with a smile kissing my newly names babies.

"Now just our little girl to name" he says looking down at her in his arms.

She had dark brown hair and was sleeping silently.

"Maybe Ellie?" I suggested.

"Perfect little Ellie" he said kidding our little girl.

"Hayley as her middle name?" I asked.

"Yeah" he says with a smile. We sat in silence for a while just looking at our newly born babies and it was soon disturbed when the rest of our children rushed into the room.

"Wow congrats mum" I kept hearing from them all.

"What genders?" Sasha asked curiously.

"Well these two are boys and the one your dad is holding is a girl" I say and face brightens up and she rushes off to get new sister.

"Mummy there so small" Casey and Asher say whilst stood at my side.

"I know it's because there only babies" I say.

"What's there names?" Logan asked.

"The girl is called Ellie Hayley, the boy one my left is called Frankie Diego and the boy in my right is called Damian Christian" I say smiling.

It was all calmed down now, Cole was holding Frankie, Logan was holding Damian and Sasha was holding Ellie. We was all laughing and just happy to all be together. The doctor walked in and looked at all the people in the room.

"I'm very soon but it can only be close family" he informs us.

"Doctor these are all my children" I say.

"Wow, I thought you was having a party in here" he chuckled, "Well I'm really sorry but you guys will have to go soon cause visiting hour is over soon and your mum will need some rest" the doctor says.

"That's fine could you just do me a favour quickly?" I asked.

"Yeah sure, what is it?" he says.

"Could you get a picture of us all?" I ask.

"Yeah sure" he says and I pass him a camera. The baby's were placed in my arms and everyone surrounded my hospital bed whilst the doctor took our picture capturing this happy moment with my family....The End