Chapter 10

Today we're going back home what was a bit of a pain because I was actually having fun with the family. Everyone was saying there goodbyes to each other and so was I. 

"Cya next year" I said to Ella, Cheryl and Georgina.  

"Yeah cya next year" they replied. 

"Oh and tell Megan, congrats on the baby" I say and give them all a quick hug. We all packed our tents and stuff away and put then into the cars. We said goodbyes to each other again and got into our separate cars.Alex was coming with us though to give Megan and Rory some time with baby Shona. Me, Logan and Sasha were going in my convertible. Paul, Isaac and Alex are going in Paul's convertible. Whilst mum, dad, Asher and Casey are going in the family car. I started the engine and sped off back home with Paul close behind.

~Back home~

We finished unpacking the cars and finally relaxed in our rooms. It was a fun car journey with Logan and Sasha, we talked about being werewolves. Sasha is still a bit uncertain about it but likes that she's a lot faster and stronger. I unpacked my suitcase then laid on my bed. My phone vibrated, I saw it was a text from Cassie.  

"Hey babe, heard your back wanna come round?xxxxx" it read. 

"Hi babe yeah I'm back and sure will come round now" I text back. I got off my bed and quickly shouted, 

"Off out to friends". I go to my car and drive to Cassie's. I rang the door bell and walked in. I come here a lot so her mum doesn't mind me walking in, she's normally out or passed out anyway. I jog upstairs to Cassie and see her getting changed. 

"Looking hot" I wolf whistled.  

"Thanks baby" she says smiling. She walks towards me placing her hands on my chest and kisses me roughly. I kiss her back and lay her down on the bed.  

~I think you know what happens next~ 

I pull on my boxers and jeans and watch as Cassie pulls on her thong and my shirt without buttoning it up.  

"Mmmm" I moan. I walk up to her and lift her up letting my top move so she's not fully covered. 

"Baby stop teasing me I have to go shopping with the girls" she whines. 

"Can't you cancel babe" I whine. 

"Babe I cancelled last time and I really need some more clothes" she says kissing me. 

"Oh" I say with my bottom lip sticking out. She starts sucking on my bottom lip making me moan. 

"Okay I have to go bye babe" she says kissing me roughly. I head downstairs and jump into my car speeding off home. 

"Hey I'm back" I shout walking through the door. 

"Could you come in here Cole got something to tell everyone" Dad shouts back from the living room. I head to the living room and see everyone sat on the sofa except mum and dad. I quickly join the others and looks at mum and dad. 

"Mum you've already told us your pregnant" I say jokingly, what makes everyone laugh. 

"No this is something else, me and your father decided to take you all to....California!" she screams happily. Sasha jumps up and down whilst me and Logan high five, yes fit chicks!  

"When we going?" Paul asks. 

"In a few days and Georgina is coming as well" mum says. 

"Are we aloud to bring some friends in our cars?" I ask. 

"Well me and your mother were talking about this and we decided that we're going to use both homes we have there. Me, your mum, Casey, Asher, Alex and Isaac are going in one house. Then Paul, Cole, Logan, Sasha, Georgina, Bruno and Jay are going in the over. We at trusting you to behave but you must promise that we spend thelast week together" Father says sternly "So yes that means you can take friends, but if you trash the house your all cleaning it up!". We all nodded and excitedly went to the den, leaving mum, dad, Alex, Isaac, Casey and Asher in the living room. 

"I'm taking Fraser, Jack and Tiffany" Sasha says. 

"I'm taking Cassie, Orlando and Samantha" I said. 

"I'm taking Hannah" Paul says. 

"I'm taking Amanda, Harry and Millie" Logan says. 

"Were taking Laura and Jade" says Bruno and Jay. 

"So it's sorted then, we can also invite others for the parties" I say. We high fived each other then played a game of football outside.