Chapter 7

I woke up early because we're going camping today, Im so tired though I didn't leave the hospital till one in the morning. I get out of bed and quickly change into some clothes. I wake Oscar up by kissing him. He started to get up so I went to wake everyone else up. Everyone was up and starting to pack their suitcases. So I went downstairs to start making breakfast.

Breakfast was soon cooked and eaten, so now it was time to pack. Casey and Asher helped Oscar pack because I've already done their suitcases. I went to the office and took the coolers to the kitchen. I packed them with lots of food and drinks and left them in the kitchen because I couldn't pick them up. Cole and Logan walked down the stairs with their suitcases. 

"Boys why don't you help me start packing the cars?" I asked. 

"Yeah sure mum" they said. 

"Okay, put your suitcases in each of your cars first" I said. 

They picked up their suitcases again and took them outside to their cars. I grabbed mine, Asher's and Casey's suitcases and dragged them outside. Cole came towards me and picked Casey and Asher's suitcases up. 

"Could you put all these in my car please" I ask. Cole nods and takes the suitcases.

In the end we put all the suitcases and all the camping stuff in the cars and now it was time to go. Isaac went with Paul in Paul's convertible. Logan, Cole and Sasha are going in Cole's convertible. Then me, Oscar, Casey and Asher went in the family car. We watched as Paul and Cole's cars drove off and followed behind. Casey and Asher played on their DS's, Oscar was driving an I was slowly drifting off to sleep....

I jumped awake from being shook by someone. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Casey and Asher look at me with cheeky smiles. 

"Leave your mum alone now" Oscar told the boys. They nodded and ran off somewhere. I slowly sat up properly and saw we was at the camp site.  

"Hey beautiful" Oscar said huskily. 

"Hi babe" I said huskily back. He kissed me lightly on the lips but I kissed him hungrily. He pulled back smiling, 

"Time to go see the pack" he says.  

"Ok" I say. I get out the car and see the kids are setting up their tents. The whole pack was here already and settled up their tents.

That night we sat round the fire talking and laughing, I love moments like this. The kids were talking with each others and us adults talked to each other. Megan and Rory wasn't here because Megan was still in hospital with Shona but Ella and Cheryl brought Alex with them. Casey, Alex, Daniel, Asher, William and Isaac are sharing a tent. Logan, Paul, Cole, Bruno and Jay are also sharing a tent as well. Ella, Cheryl, Sasha and Georgina are also sharing a tent. I cuddled up to Oscar and kiss him softly on the lips. 

"I'm going bed guys" I say and head to mine and Oscars tent.  

"So am I" I hear Oscar say. He follows behind me and I hear a few 'night' in reply. I lay down on the blowup mattress and snuggle up to the duvet. Oscar gets in the bed as well and wraps his arms around me. I rest my head on his chest and fell asleep.