Quick note from the Author and The future...

Hey guys I just want to say a massive thank you for reading my Alpha Trilogy and following the story of Mimi Howard's. Maybe sometime in the future I might write more about the Alpha but I don't want to drag it on.

I've been writing all three stories over the past year and enjoyed every moment and the great support I got from fans of this story. These are dedicated to you, just for reading these and voting. I will carry on with my writing and I hope you check my other stories out as well.

However before I go I thought you guys might want to know what happened to all the characters...

~10 years later~

Mimi and Oscar are still Alphas but haven't had anymore children since the triplets.Paul and Yasmin are now married with with a little boy called Diego. Cole and Vanessa are happily married and travelling the world together. Logan and Natasha are married with two girls called Olivia and Katie. Bruno and Jay have found there mates and are married. Sasha and Frazer are married with three children; Tommy, Quinn and Harrison. Isaac is engaged to a girl called Alison. Asher, Casey, Frankie, Damian and Ellie are live with Mimi and Oscar in the pack house. Cole and Logan are the next to be Alpha's due to them being twins.

Miley and Darren's daughter Georgina has found her mate, Tyler and are now married but are planning in living life away from the pack.

Jacob and Tia's sons Daniel is now married to Amy with a son called Ryan. Jacob and Tia's other son William is engaged to Melody.

Ella and Drake are happily married with two children called Niall and Jesse. Ella's twin Cheryl is also happily married to her mate Ollie and have a child called Harry.

Rory and Megan now have three children Alex, Shona and Poppy. Alex is engaged to Isabelle. Whilst Shona and Poppy still live at home with Rory and Megan.

Daisy and Steve finally had two children names Louise and Liam and they both live with them still.

Louis has found his mate Destiny and are happily married with a daughter called Faith. Louis's other daughter Ebony still lives with them and sadly hasn't found her mate yet.

Maisy and Robert have now four children called Mason, Rhys, Fred and Trevor. Who all are under ten and live with there parents.

Thanks again for reading, I might continue writing about the stripes pack in the future...THE END.

*Updated news*

Hi everyone, I'm still amazed by how many people have read my books over the past 6 years and i couldn't thank you enough for everything! To anyone still interested in these stories I have re-written them and making a few changes. It's on my page under the name The Alpha Trilogy, I have put the first book and the two sequels all together.