Chapter 13

We've been at California now for nearly a whole week. We haven't done much except have a few small parties, go shopping and play on the Xbox. So today we're going beach then having a massive party before the others go back home. We grabbed some beach towel and headed to the beach. We laid the towels down and ran towards the sea. Yaz was slowly creeping into the water, scared that it might be cold so I decided to splash her what made her scream. Cassie got on my shoulders whilst Amanda got on Logan's, the girls started wrestling and so did me and Logan. It wasn't long till Logan and Amanda fell into the sea. Cassie dragged me back to the towels and we laid down next to each other.

"Babe why do you hang round with those loser girls?" she whines.

"Because there my mates" I replied.

"Well I don't like it!" she screeched at me.

"Well tough luck there mine and the others mates so there staying!" I said annoyed.

"Fine, I'm going" she shouts then runs off. I don't bother going after her because she always does this. I go back to the water and mess around with the others. The girls head back after a couple of hours to get ready for the party. Whilst me an the boys go round the beach telling people about the party tonight. After about an hour we go back the house and get ready ourselves. We sort out the house and do what we did last time and put the valuable stuff in the office. We then grabbed the beers, vodka and other drinks and popped them in the fridge. Now it's just time to wait for people to come.

It's now eleven at night and the party is in full swing. I hang round with Logan and Paul drinking beer. I think Cassie's gone back home because her cars gone. I look around the living room and see lots of people I don't know. I head to the group of people and start dancing with random chicks. It started getting really heated in the room so I headed outside. The garden was also full of people so I headed to the beach. When I got there, hardly anyone was out here. I sat down and looked out at sea. I then noticed the most beautiful girl ever, she had light brown hair with slight curls in it. Then I noticed her eyes, the were memorising and I couldn't look away. They were a soft blue what sparkled from the reflection off the sea. I watched as she walked slowly at the edge of the water. I wanted to go over to her and hear the angel's voice. But I didn't want to disturb her, she seemed too into her thoughts. I carried on watching her gracefully walk along the sand. I then noticed that she was listening to music on her iPod. I then noticed my wolf was trying to talk to me.

"Mate" it said.

"Wait she's my mate?" I asked.

"Yeah, haven't you noticed the pull between you and her?" he asked.

"Well yeah but I just thought it was because..well I don't know why" I replied confused.

"Go over to her and make her yours!" he shouted at me.

"I-I can't" I said. I gave up listening to my wolf and just watched as she walked away, hoping that I see her again....