Chapter 19(part 2)

It was now eleven at night and I was dancing with Fraser in the middle of the dance floor. I was grinding against him whilst drinking some punch. I still haven't told him were mates but I don't want to scare him away. Cole and Logan told their mates about them the day after they met, but am I ready? I push these thoughts to the back of my head and enjoy the party. I look in the crowd and see some of my brothers dancing with either their mates or their usual girl, but I then noticed Paul with a new girl. This mystery girl was wearing ripped jeans and a bright red top, she had bright pink hair and was wearing big chunky boots. I wonder who she is? I looked at Fraser then nodded my head towards Paul and mystery girl, he nodded and we pushed our way through the crowd and walked up to Paul. 

"Hey" I shouted over the music. 

"Hey sis, this is Ebony and Ebony this is Sasha and her boyfriend Fraser" Paul shouted over the music. Ebony nods her towards us then starts pulling Paul away. I wave bye to Paul and carry on dancing with Fraser....

~The next morning~

I wake up to find that I'm still wearing my clothes from last night and so was Fraser who was laid beside me. I stretch then head towards my bathroom, I then froze, wait how did I get home? I think back to last night and remember that Fraser drove me, Paul and Ebony back home because he didn't drink last night. I tame my hair then head downstairs, and saw Ebony stood talking on the phone... 

"Yeah, I'm at the house, I'm gonna burn the house down whilst everyone's inside so they can be as hurt as you mum" she said into the phone. WHAT! No way is that b***h going to kill my family. I charge towards her and jump on her back, making her fall to the ground. We both let out a growl, She must be a wolf too. I start punching her whilst yelling you are not hurting my family! I then suddenly feel two strong arms around my waist pulling me away from that b***h! I scream in frustration and see that it was Cole pulling me away, I then see Paul helping Ebony up off the ground. Why is he helping her?! She was going to hurt us all, I then realised they didn't hear the conversation on the phone. 

"Sash calm down!" I heard Cole shout at me. I take some deep breaths to stop myself from transforming. 

"That..thing was planning on burning us all!" I shouted. 

"What me? I would never do that" Ebony said innocently. 

"Yes you did, I heard you on the phone!I shouted again. 

"I was on the phone telling my mum I was staying at a friends house" she said. 

"What no!" I said frustrated. 

"Sash I think you heard her wrong, why don't you go back to bed, yeah?" Paul was asking me. 

"I heard her!" I screamed whilst Cole walked me away from them. 

"Cole believe me, I heard her say that" I whimpered. 

"You might of dreamt it sis, why don't you go back to sleep and we'll sort it out later?" he said softly. 

"Ok.." I say, suddenly feeling sleepy again. I say bye to Cole and get in bed and fall back asleep....