2.

"What do you mean 'staring at each other passionately'?" Said Hoseok.

Mr Kim laughed. "Well, everyone who can see would notice wouldn't they?"

Everyone bursted out laughing hard. It was only me who didn't understand. "Well Jimin, since you already know who Hoseok is you can sit next to him in the empty seat."

Hoseok's eyes widened. "Wait what!?!?!He's sitting beside who?!" Said Hoseok almost shouting.

"You heard me, he's sitting beside you." Said Mr Kim while grinning.

"Why!!?!!?!"

"Do you see other empty seats?"
Hoseok looked around himself. When he saw one he yelled: "YEAH I SEE ONE!!!!!! Next to me.............shit."

"Language mr Jung." Said Mr Kim angrily. "Okay Jimin you can sit next to Hoseok."

"........."
"I don't want to......."

Everyone turned around, staring at Jimin. They began whispering and Hoseok feels the anger rising until he can't take it anymore. "WHAT DID YOU SAY!?!?"

"......You heard me, I don't want to sit next to you." Jimin said calmly.

Mr Kim surprised by Jimin scratches the back of his head. "Well, we don't have any seats left so I guess you'll have to." Sighing Jimin walked to his seat next to Hoseok, who was still glaring at Jimin angrily.

Jimin noticed and said to Hoseok without looking at him: "Haven't you seen enough?" The moment he said that Hoseok's head nearly exploded from anger. "WELL THESE ARE MY EYES SO I STOP WHEN I WANT TO!!!" Hoseok yells pointing at his eyes.

"Mr Jung, please explain why you are yelling in my class?" Mr Kim said annoyed.

"Ehhh.......It's no big deal?" Said Hoseok while he mentally slapped himself.

"Since you were talking to Jimin kinda..... You can stay after school with Jimin." Said Mr Kim with an obvious forced smile. Jimin groaned and Hoseok face palmed himself. At the end of the day the duo went to their homeroom teacher. "You're here? I thought you guys wouldn't show up!" Said Mr Kim enthusiastically.

A/N: Sorry it took so long. I was busy with school but now I have summer vacation.