16.

(Normal POV)

''Good job boys!! It was wonderful! I'm proud!'' Mr Kim said.

Jimin and Hoseok are happy with their grade. They've got a ten. (I don't know how it is in your country but here a ten is the highest point!)

''OMG we've got a ten!! My mom would be happy. She's been nagging me all year long!'' Hoseok complained.

Out of the blue Jimin felt someone tap his shoulder. He turned around and saw an smiling Minah behind him.

''Hey! Jimin am I right?'' She asked and Jimin nodded. 'Who is she again?' Jimin thought to himself.

''Hey Minah! What are you doing here? I thought you were in an all girl school?'' Hoseok asked and Minah nodded.

''I was! Now I'm transvering here! It's easier to come to school with oppa!'' She said excitedly. Hoseok seems to understand this and mentally agreed.

''Well that's nice, isn't it? But we have to go now bye!'' Jimin said.

(Someone's POV)

''Seems like Jimin is at it again, huh?''

''Yeah, what was his name again? The target this time.''

''I think it was Jung Hoseok''

''Well it doens't matter if we know his name or not, we just need to let Jimin kill him again.''

We are prepared to let the dark lord free. Then He will kill all the humans and let us vampires live forever!! *Evil laugh*

Jaemin can never stop us anymore! We'll live forever, unlike him a pure blood we half bloods can also live forever!! (Do you know who Jaemin is? In this story he is Jimin's grandpa but Jimin is like 5 or 6 year older than him in real life but here let just pretend he is way more older than Jimin ok? XD)

Hoseok will die Jimin will not control his emotions and freak out and let the dark lord free!

This plan just can't go wrong. If it goes wrong we always have plan B.

(Jungkook POV)

There's something wrong with Jimin lately. Even grandpa visited! But I think I know what is happening. I too am a vampire although Taehyung doesn't know. To be honest I think I like him.

But he doesn't need to know. I think Jimin's dark side is coming out again. I don't really understand it but I do know a little.

(Jimin POV)

Hoseok and I are walking home. He stopped walking and I turned around. He kissed me and hugged me.

''W-what are you doing!?'' I was blushing madly.

''I wan't to say something, will you listen to me?'' I nodded and he took a big breath.

''I-I like you, like for real!'' I was shocked. He the most popular boy in school likes me a nerdy vampire who drinks his blood once in a while.

''You don't have to answer me now but I'll be waiting!'' And with that he ran of. I turned around and grabbed my face. He likes me, he likes me, he likes me, he likes me!!!!

I kept on thinking that until I heard a loud bang.

No it couldn't be! I turned around and saw a bunch of blood. Hoseok was laying there on the ground unconsious and blood flowing out of his whole body....................

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for updating so late!!!!!
I was soooo busy with school!! It is difficult to be a 8th grader.
There will be a surprise and here you go Munchies!!!!!!!!!!

Vote and comment please!!! Thank you!!!