17.

I'm backkkkkkk munchies!!!!!!
-------------------------------------------------------
(Normal POV)

Jimin seeing Hoseok laying there breaks his heart. He haven't replied to him yet!

''HOSEOK!!!!!'' Jimin shrieked. He ran to Hoseok and held him in his arms.

''HOSEOK!!! WAKE UP!?! YOU CANNOT DIE YOU HEAR ME?!?! SOMEONE CALL THE AMBULANCE!!!!!!!!!!!"

After a while~

Jimin was waiting for the doctor to come out of the emergency room. Hoseok was immediately taken to the emergency room as soon he arrived. Jimin was worried sick! "He's going to be okay he's going to be okay he's going to be okay." Jimin kept saying to himself.

The doctor came out of the room. He has a painful expression. This couldn't be any good. "Mr Park I have bad news..."

"No!! I don't want to hear it!! He's going to be okay!!!!! Right?!?!" Jimin screamed when the doctor began to talk.

"Mr Park I know you are upset but there is just no way that he could ever dance again! And he is now in a critical condition! He can die actually!" After what the doctor said Jimin broke down in despair.

"All of his bones are broken and some broken pieces are stuck in his spine! He's going to die soon. It's the best if you say goodbye now......" The doctor finishes.

Jimin began crying as hard as he can. 'No I don't want him to die!!! What am I going to do if he died!!! I haven't even had the chance to say "I love you" to him'

Then he shot up and ran. He ran home into his grandad's room. "Well this is a surprise." Jaemin said. "Hal-abeoji can you please help me?!?!" Jimin asked in despair.

"What's the problem child?" Jimin looked at his grandfather and began to cry again. "Someone special to me is going to die!!!" Jimin sobbed. Jaemin was shocked. He never saw his grandson cry not even when he's little.

"H-h-hoseok......He's going to die." Jimin said really heartbroken. "Hal-abeoji is there a way to avoid that?" Jaemin could see that Jimin is becoming weaker and weaker at the moment.

"Please Hal-abeoji is there any way to let him live again?!?! If there is tell me! I don't care what is going to happen to me as long as he is alive!!!!" This was the day Jaemin was afraid of. Because of love Jimin is going to sacrifice himself to save his beloved one.

"Alright there is a way to save him but it is going to be very difficult you hear me Park Jimin?" Jimin nodded. If there was a way to save Hoseok he would do it no matter what.

(Jaemin POV)

Jimin couldn't stop crying no matter what I say until I said there was a way to save Hoseok.

I guess it's time to tell him the truth. About that he's more special than all of the other vampires. That only one vampire in the century could have this power and it was possessed by him. That he was the first vampire that could make human vampire.

"Jimin listen very carefully because I'm only going to say this once." I took a deep breath (although I wouldn't have to do that cause c'mon I'm a vampire).

"You are the very first vampire that can turn human beings into vampires." I saw how Jimin's face became even more blank.

"H-h-how is that possible?!?!" He asked in terror.

"You told me it was impossible!!!" I got up and walked over to him.

"That was when we didn't know you had the ability. Now that we know it means......" Without any words Jimin understood my words.

He shook his head and said: "Hal-abeoji I don't want Hoseok to experience the same pain as I had. It was so difficult for me to not bite someone and if I did they end up dead!!"

"I know Jimin but that's really the only way to save Hoseok. He can't heal when he's human." And with that Jimin was quiet. He turned around and left.

In the hospital~

(Jimin's POV)

"Nurses turn the electricity on to 300!!!!" The doctor yelled.

"NO PLEASE!!!! HOSEOK DON'T DIE!!!!!!" I screamed as hard as I could.

The doctor and nurses are doing their best to help Hoseok but there was just no hope.

In the end it was finally stable and Hoseok was okay again for at least now. This was the reason why I decided to make Hoseok a vampire. I just couldn't watch him in pain it hurted me too. When the doctors left I secretly got into Hoseok's room.

"Hobie I'm really sorry but this is the only way to save you." And with that I bit him.

--------------------------------------------------
I'm backkkkkkk munchies!!!!!!
It was such a long time ago that I updated but I'm back!!!!

It was really fun in China with my family but school is also still going on.Don't worry!! Winter break is almost here!!!!!

And it was funny today cause I told my European friends about Jimin and one of them thought he was gay because he wore a dress one time😂😂😂

Vote and comment please!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!