19.

(Normal POV)

Hoseok is sent home and Jimin is begging him to stay with him for now.

"Why? Don't you trust me or something?" He asked Jimin but Jimin only shook his head and still trying to beg Hoseok. He tried his puppy eyes and it gladly worked.

"Nooooooo, I just want to live with my boyfriend! Can't I do that?" Jimin tried with an agyeo voice and it worked again.

"Aigoooooo~ Our Jiminie is so cuteee!!!!" And Hoseok pinched Jimin's cheeks.

"Hyung!!!! I'm not a kid anymore!" Jimin pouted and puffed his cheeks which made him look so cute that Hoseok almost had to take him right here right now.

"Araseo! Our Jiminie is a manly man! Okay?" With that Jimin's eyes shined and his smile so big that you cannot see his eyes. Hoseok's hearteu raced for Jimin all over again.

(Now a little bit TaeKook time🎉)
(Jungkook POV)

I was still impressed by Jimin hyung. He couldn't really mess this up, I mean his partner is the best dancer of the city and he was the best dancer in his previous city. But now it's Kookie time😎.

So I was walking in the hallway and saw people around something or like someone. I went to like what was happening until I saw the most horrifying thing I have ever seen today.

Taehyung was being beaten by numerous of my friends. Well you can say that I'm a bully and my friends are my little followers but still! How dare they to beat up MY partner.

"HEY!!! Just what do you guys think you're doing?!?!" I yelled. Everyone turned their head to me. Including Taehyung himself. "He's still MY project partner!" I hissed. "If I get an F then it would be your fault!" I yelled to the boys.(A/N: sry I have no idea what you all get in your country's for tests or exams. In my country an F means a 1 which is 1 from the 10, so 1 is the lowest score)

"Okay! Dude chill out! Btw wanna hang out later?" I shook my head. I walked over to Taehyung and helped him up.

"Nope. Gotta prepare for the next project we're getting." And with that I walked away with an half conscious Taehyung to the infirmary.

When we arrived Taehyung was unconscious. I was worried but the nurse calmed me down. She said he was okay and that he has only passed out.

"He'll be okay in a few minutes. Now let him rest well. I'll be gone for a few hours, will you take care of him when he wakes up?" I nodded as she left. I turned around and saw an angel in front of me. I have never seen such a beautiful person when sleeping.

(Jimin POV)

I got Hoseok to move in with me. He told his parents and they approved.

"We are finally moving in together!!" Hoseok screams into my ears. I covered my ears and glared at him. He backed up a little and held the "I'm sorry okay?" Sign.

"Yes I know right! After all this!" I said a little bit teary eyed because of the memories that flooded into my mind. Hoseok being in an accident is never going to happen again because I will protect him no matter what.

"Is this all you brought?" I asked because there wasn't much of stuff he took with him. He nodded and loaded the stuff.

"Ehhmm Jimin were do I sleep tonight?" He asked. I gave him an I thought you already know face. Obviously he's going to sleep with the one and only Park Jimin!

He still didn't know and even thought i pointed at myself. It took him a few minutes to process the new information. He's probably so happy now to sleep with a hot piece like me.

"R-really can I?" I chuckled and then smiled. "Dangyunhaji~ You're my bae and don't you want to?" I asked with again those non-resistant puppy eyes. He looked at me. His once blushing face is now sexy as fuck.

"Oh of course I want to~ Just wait till tonight babe~" He whispers into my ears with a sexy hoarse voice. It sent shivers through my spines.

"O-okay......." I said still stunned by his sexiness. My heart couldn't stop beating! And for some reason I can't wait till tonight.

Back in the infirmary~

An hour has past since the nurse left. Jungkook who was waiting for Taehyung to wake up has already drifted into a deep sleep. Meanwhile Taehyung has woken up.

He looked around and tried to sit up but when he did so he couldn't. He took the blanket off him and saw Jungkook. He wrapped his muscular arms around Taehyung's lower half.

Taehyung blushed. He actually had feelings for Jungkook but he couldn't tell him because he was scared that Jungkook would tell the whole school that he Kim Taehyung was gay.

Taehyung couldn't help but to cherish this time. He laid down again and slid down a bit more to meet Jungkook's face.

Back to JiHope~

(Hoseok POV)

I don't know what happened to Jimin today but he was so freaking cute and sexy. I can't wait till tonight.

Meanwhile I was unpacking my stuff and went to Jimin room. Jimin's house was pretty dark. I don't really like dark colors but ever since the accident I like it. Strange.

Jimin's room wasn't that dark. His room is cozy and has a warm feeling to it. I can't believe that I'm going to sleep with my darling tonight. If I could I would've been married to him if he agreed.

Picking up a box trying to get it on the higher shelf is more difficult than you thought it would be. While I was doing that I felt someting burning in my troath.

"I need some water I think." I walked downstairs and by the time I was there it became worse. I went to the sink and drank as much as I could. It didn't work.

Jimin walked in the kitchen and I don't know why but I dashed to him panting.

----------------------------------------------------------
So how was it? How do you think it would end?

And omg I'm so proud of BTS!!!! They won 4 awards at the Seoul music awards!!!!!!!!😍😭😍😭😭😭

Vote and comment please!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!