7.

And finally Park Jimin and Jung Hoseok......

(Jimin POV)

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!" I screamed in horror. Everyone turned around and looked at me. I didn't care and started cursing. I saw how Mr Kim looked at me and he doesn't look happy, not at all.

"Yah! Park Jimin!" Yelled Hoseok. "I know you don't like me but that's mean!" He pouted. "Mr Park my office now!" Mr Kim snapped. I silently followed Mr Kim and cursed under my breath.

In the office~

"Mr Park I want to talk about your behavior in the class." Mr Kim said and I sighed. "I know you really despise Hoseok but you can't just yell where everyone is."

I wanted to say something but Mr Kim cut me off. "I know what you want to say but I am not changing the partners, understand?" I nodded and looked down.

I guess I'm stuck with Jung Fucking Hoseok. I walked back to the class with Mr Kim but when we enter the class it was a mess. The girls were talking crazily about shopping etc. The boys are playing with a basketball including Hoseok.

I hear Mr Kim sigh next to me. I don't know why but I somehow feel bad for Mr Kim because if I just stayed quiet, the class would at least be not in a mess like this.

I saw Mr Kim getting angry and about to shout. Out of intinct I put my hands on my ears. My instinct was right. After I put my hands on my ears, Mr Kim was shouting for attention. I saw how everybody turned around with an shocked face including Hoseok. I was trying to hold in my laugh because Hoseok's shocked face was priceless.

"Finally you guys listen." Mr Kim said relieved because he didn't have to shout anymore. "Okay shall we continue the lesson?" Everybody nodded.

"Okay go to your project partner and work on your project don't forget the project needs to be done due let me see...........the friday over three weeks." Mr Kim calmly spoke.

I nodded in agreement but then realize what he said and shot up my seat. "Three weeks?!?!" I yelled. "Mr Park your behavior....." Mr Kim reminded me again.

"Oh yeah.......Sorry Mr Kim but does it mean that we need to work on the project with your partner for three weeks?" I asked.

"Yes that's correct, why?"

"Nevermind....."

"Okay class work on your project now, I'll be gone for a while." With that Mr Kim left the classroom and Hoseok came to me. "Soooo what did you do just now?" Hoseok said with an not so happy rather angry expression. I got a little bit scared.

"I just did what I thought was right." I said with confident. "Oh really?" He said and dragged me to the restroom and again pinnen me against the wall. Instead this time it is in a stall.

"W-w-what d-do y-you w-want?" I stuttered.

"You know what I want..." Hoseok said in an seductive deep voice.

------------------

Cliffhanger XD!!!!! What do think will happen?

Please vote and comment Thank you!!!!