8.

(Jimin POV)

"You know what I want." He said while leaning closer to my face. My heart was beating like crazy.

Our faces were only inches away from each other. He was almost touching my nose when at that moment someone kicked the door open annoyed. The person who saw us blushed like crazy. While becoming redder and redder he stuttered a: "S-s-s-orry!!" and ran away.

My face was also red and I tried to cover it. Hoseok turned to me again and he stared at me. "W-why are you staring at m-me?" I said still in shock of just now.

"Nothing just that your face is as red as an tomato" He chukkled.

I now see a route to escape so I dashed away. And again Hoseok ran after me. But also this time I was faster and shook him off. I ran into the classroom and all the faces turned to me. I also saw that Mr Kim is back so I sighed in relief and went back to my seat.

30 minutes later~

(Hoseok POV)

I see Jimin run past me again and I quickly ran after him. "How can those short legs run so fast?!" I thought while still running after the said man.

I gave up and went to the rooftop. I sat on the ground trying to breath normally again after running so hard. I then realize he could be in the classroom since we still have to work on that stupid project.

I headed towards the classroom but this time I was walking. I arrived and I saw Jimin in his seat next to mine. I sighed in relief cause he was safe. Wait Hoseok what did you just say?! You felt relieved because he's safe? What is wrong with you?!

I gave up after I knew that I was talking to myself. I walked to my seat and sat down. I greeted Jimin with an Hey and stayed silent which was rare for me. Jimin greeted me back and also stayed silent.

I could feel the awkwardness around us. So I started talking about the project. "So what concept shall we use?" I asked. For a moment I saw Jimin thinking hard before he anwsered me back.

"What about dance!" He squealed. I think he likes dance very much or else he wouldn't be this happy. I also love dance. "That's a good idea, I love dancing I sometimes give dance lessons to little children!!!" I said in excitement. "We have some things in common huh?"

"Yeah..." He answers back.

"What's with that anwser?"

"Nothing..."

"That doesn't sound like nothing."

"Shall we just begin with the project? How faster we start how faster we are done. Then I don't have to work with you longer than I have to." He said to me.

"Well calm down Mr Stubborn." I said.

"What did you just call me???"

"Nevermind.."

Later that day~

"Hey Hoseok wanna hang out today?" Namjoon yelled as soon he saw me walking by and ran towards me.

"No can do Namjoon, I have to work on my project with my partner." I grunted. "Who's your partner?" He asks. "It's Park Jimin, why?" I questioned. "Sorry buddy then I can't help you." He said sadly. "Why that?"