5.

(Hoseok POV)

Seungcheol stopped me. "Seungcheol?!" I said. "Why are you stopping me?" I shouted. Seungcheol shrugged and said: "I don't know but he is cute, maybe I don't want you to ruin his cute face?"

My eyes widened, I can't believe what he just said. Jimin the asshole who is a sneaky little bitch is cute? "Dude, is there something wrong with your eyes?" I said while looking at him disgusted.

"No, why?" He asked. "Because you're blind." I said simply. He looked at me in disbelief like I said something wrong. "Maybe you're blind!" He yelled.

"........."

"Ahem, to remind you you have a boyfriend you know or did you break up?" I said to him. "What?! No! I didn't break up with him, how can I break up with my Jihoonnie!" He replied shocked.

"Yeah but you just said Jimin was cute." I said teasingly. "No no no, I only love my Jihoonnie and that's it." He said looking a little bit guilty. "Okay.......but can you let go of my hand?" I said sighing looking at my hand.

He looked at my hand and then let go of it. "Thank you." I sighed in relief. Seungcheol walked away and I walked to Jimin. I looked in the mirror on my way and now I am even angrier.

(Jimin POV)

"Hahahahahaha I can't believe it, how can there be someone this stupid hahahahahah!!" I yelled out. When I was ready to leave I saw Hoseok next to me with an angry face.

'Shit I need to run.' I thought. I was about to run when Hoseok grabbed my arm and pinned me to the wall. "So here we have Mr Clever huh." He said with an extremely angry and deep voice.

Okay I was scared but I won't admit it. "So you are Mr Dumb?" I daringly said. "MR WHAT!!??" He shouted. I couldn't help but to flinch. "Y-y-you h-heard m-me!" I stuttered and I literally just want to jump off the roof because of my action.

Hoseok looked so surprised after what I said. Apparently he thinks I'm scared(true tho). "Awww is Jiminie scared?" He asked me in an annoying tone. Jiminie?!? Who the hell is he to call me Jiminie??

"J-j-jiminie? Why a-are y-you calling me like that?" I asked curiously. 'Damn you Jimin, why the hell are you stuttering?!?!' I yelled in my head.

(Hoseok POV)
Sorry for so many POVs.

'Ha! This kid is scared of me!' I thought happily. But he looks terrified of me, that's good he needs to know who I am. I leaned closer to Jimin and watched how he reacted to me.

Surprisingly he blushed. I thought of an idea. I kept on leaning closer towards him and he closed his eyes tightly. 'Keep in your laugh Jung Hoseok.' I thought when I saw him like that. Then I couldn't help it anymore.

I laughed so hard that Jimin opened his eyes. "Hahahahahah you thought I was going to kiss you? Hahahahahah!" I laughed while trying to catch my breath. "E-eh n-n-no I-I-I t-thought t-that y-you w-where a-about t-to s-slap m-me!!" He said with watering eyes.

"Awwwww does Jimin wants to cry?" I said teasingly. "Why don't you just leave me alone!" He shouts and then runs away. Did he actually cry? What a loser.

A/n: I'm sorry that Hoseok is this type of guy in this story but I thought it would fit better in the story so....
Please vote and comment !! Thank you!!