21.

(Normal POV)

Just when Jimin calmed Hoseok down, he began to feel the burning sensation again. Hoseok grabbed Jimin's hands and looked at Jimin who is already positioned for him. Hoseok took a final decision and bites Jimin.

Hoseok who was shocked by Jimin's flinch panicked.

'Oh no! I hurt him!' Hoseok thought. Still panicking about what he've done to Jimin. Looks like Jimin noticed and patted Hoseok's back to let him know he's okay and he can continue. Hoseok continued to drink the delicious red fluid and when he's done you could hear a satisfied sigh.

"Jimin are you okay? I drank pretty much." Jimin nodded his head and hugged Hoseok with his arms around his neck. Looking deep into Hoseok's now purplish red eyes and leaned in to kiss his lover. Hoseok gladly kissed back and it soon turns into a make out session. After they where done they were panting hard but still looked at each other's eyes.

"Well from tomorrow on, you can only stay with me in school or outside this house understand? I don't want you to experience the same pain I went through so listen to me okay?" Jimin said and Hoseok nodded.

"Btw I'm also starting your training tomorrow! You need to know your power asap!" Hoseok looked puzzled.

"Don't vampires all have the same power? Like turning in into bats?" Jimin laughed.

"Nope! That's not how the vampire world work! Every single vampire have their own unique power and I just happened to have multipowers!" Hoseok looked at Jimin amazed.

"What powers do you have then!!" Hoseok asked Jimin like a little kid listening to his grandparents telling him a story.

"Well first I can talk to animals. Second I can use telekinesis. Third I can hypnotize people. Fourth I can read peoples mind and the very last I can make a ordinary human a vampire." He finishes and Hoseok mouth agape.

"Jiminie you never told me you could do so many things!" Hoseok was now thinking what he want to have as his superpower.

Vkook coming~

That piece of art called Kim Taehyung is walking with the schools hottie Jeon Jungkook today. Everyone would stare at them. Believe it or not although Tae is an walking piece of art he's still bullied because of his appearance. Especially by Jungkook's friends. Because he's too beautiful for a man.

But it's different now because the cold hearted Jungkook has fallen in love with the beautiful Taehyung.

When they reached the end of the hall and turned left they saw Jimin and Hoseok passionately making out with each other.

Taehyung immediately blushed but Jungkook just went 'nah' and kept walking. Taehyung still embarrassed walked behind him.

----------------------------------------------------
I know I should rest but today's a special day and I'm in a good mood! My best friend's crush called her today to ask her to be his girlfriend!!! Can't wait to see them together on Monday!

Stupid facts: My exams are staring on Monday😩 and short chapter also!

Vote and comment!!! Love yaaaa💕