10.

(Jimin POV)

I came in Hoseok's hand but he kept on going. He asked me if I wanted more. 'Why the hell do you even ask?' I thought but nodded.

He puts his fingers in my mouth and said: "Lick it" and I gladly did. I don't even know why I am here with him. When Hoseok licked my body I bit him again. For a short moment he hissed but it stopped and he let out a deep moan. I kissed him yet again.

"Oh man holy sh*t!!!!" Hoseok and I were startled by the voice. We turned to the door and saw a boy with raven black hair and a brunette.

It was Jungkook and Taehyung. Did I forgot to mention that Jeon Jungkook was my brother well, step-brother and Taehyung is here because he's Jungkook's project partner? Now you know.

''Yah! Jeon Jungkook! What the hell are you doing in my room!!!!!" I yelled at him with anger and Hoseok just stared at me, being surprised by my yelling.

"I-I u-uh n-needed t-the s-s-sissors!!!" He then pointed at my desk were the sissors were. How dumb of me. The sissors! The goddamn sissors!! Hoseok got up and dressed himself and then said a goodbye and then left.

I don't know what I was feeling. Angry, happy, sad, grateful? I was so confused. My feelings burst and I ended up crying half naked in my room.

Next day~

I went to school. I tried to find Hoseok but he was nowhere to be seen so I gave up and went to class.

When I was going to my class someone pulled me by my arm. I was about to shout but he covered my mouth.

"Shut your mouth Jimin!" I knew the voice right away. It was Hoseok.

I nodded and he let me go. I turned around and faced him.

"Yah! Where were you? I was searching for you for almost the whole day!" I yelled while trying to calm down.

"Yah? I'm older you know. But nevermind that. I need to ask you something. Why didn't you stop me yesterday?" He asked me in a confused tone. I didn't know how to answer him so instead of that I just shook my head.

"Well then I have a request." He said to me while I was confused.

"E-eh okay?"

He took a deep breath and grabbed my shoulder. "I want you to be my sex-friend. It's a win-win situation because we can both enjoy and you can have my blood and we can work on the project." He said.

My eyes widened. Did he just said sex-friend? I must heard it wrong. I'll ask again. ''What did you say I think I he-"

''You heard me I said sex-friend"

--------------------------------

Will Jimin agree?

Please vote and comment Thank you!!!!