12.

(Smut alert!! You've been warned)

(Nobody's POV)

It's finally time for Hoseok to arrive at Jimin's house. Jimin was nervous as hell. He kept wandering around. Since his parents aren't home he couldn't talk to them about it. Then a knock on the door got Jimin out of his thoughts.

''Is he here already?!?!" Jimin jumped up.

''Since the door was already open I just came in. I hope you don't min-'' Hoseok was cut off by a very nervous Jimin.

''Y-y-you're h-here a-alr-ready?'' Jimin stuttered wich made Hoseok burst out laughing.

''Yeah shall we continue our project?" Hoseok asked. Jimin nodded and headed to the dance studio in his house. Hoseok followed him.

When they arrived there they begun right away. Jimin shows Hoseok some moves he had in mind and Hoseok acknowledged them. And that went on for hours.

After the project~

''Well you know what time it is I think don't you Park Jimin?'' Hoseok asked Jimin and Jimin began blushing and nodded his head.

''L-l-let's g-go s-s-s-shall w-we?" Jimin stuttered. He was so nervous because it was his first time and it's also with a guy!!

They arrived in Jimin's room. When Jimin turned around to close the door Hoseok literally jumped Jimin. He pinned Jimin on his bed.

''Shall we begin?" Hoseok said with an smirk on his face which made Jimin shiver.

''Y-yeah.....'' Jimin answered.

Hoseok began kissing Jimin and Jimin kissed back. At first it was a soft kiss but soon it became more intense and passionate.

While Hoseok was undressing Jimin, Jimin undressed Hoseok. Hoseok was happy he did that because that means he wants it too.

Hoseok soon gave Jimin butterfly-kisses on his neck. Jimin let out a loud moan which Hoseok is happy to hear.

Soon enough Hoseok grabbed Jimin's member and rubbed it against his until he and Jimin came.

Hoseok asked Jimin something. ''Do you have lube?" It made Jimin blush but he nodded and pointed to the nightstand which is next to his bed.

''I-I b-bought i-it j-just i-in c-c-case w-we n-needed i-it" He stuttered.

Hoseok chuckled. He poured a good amount of lube on his fingers and carefully pushed one finger in Jimin's hole. Jimin flinched.

''Aah Hoseok it's c-cold a-and i-it h-hurts!'' He screamed. Hoseok showered Jimin full of kisses to let him forget about the pain.

Jimin was so focussed on the kiss that he didn't realize Hoseok putted two more fingers in him. Hoseok pulled his fingers out and smirked at Jimin because he was getting used to it.

''Don't worry babe, you'll get something else.'' Hoseok said to Jimin.

''Babe?!? What the hell is that for?" Jimin said to Hoseok.

''I wanted to." Hoseok said and afterwards he put his member in front Jimin's entrance.

Jimin soon panicked. He thought his hole will rip because of Hoseok's member since it was so big.

''W-wait I-I c-can't d-do this!'' Jimin said panicked. Hoseok calmed him down and said it was okay.

He kissed Jimin and then pushed his member in Jimin. Jimin let out an muffled scream because of the pain. Hoseok released Jimin's lips from his.

''It will rip Hoseok!! Pull out!!!'' Jimin yelled.

Hoseok just kept still until Jimin stopped. He waited until Jimin was used to his size. He waited for Jimin to say the words. Jimin said: ''M-move'' and Hoseok gladly began trusting in and out of Jimin.

Jimin let out moans of pain before he bit Hoseok again. Hoseok also moaned. All of a sudden Jimin screamed and it had Hoseok panicking.

''T-there.'' Was the only thing Jimin said. Hoseok looked at him with an What-do-you-mean face.

Then he realized he hit Jimin's good spot: the prostate. So he kept on hitting that spot while Jimin is drowned in pleasure.

They were on cloud 9. Until they both came. Hoseok pulled out and laid next to Jimin while both of them were panting hard. Jimin then leaned on Hoseok's chest and kissed him one last time before both of them fell assleep.

Next morning~

(Jimin POV)

I woke up but as soon as I sat up I felt a sharp pain in my lower half. I tried to stand up but my legs gave up on me and I fell on the floor. I heard the doors open. Turns out it was Hoseok who opened it with a smirk on his face as soon he saw me.

''What the hell are you smirking about? Come and help me to the bathroom instead!" I scolded him and reached my arms out indicating for him to help me.

He brought me to the bathroom or more like carrying. I felt something drip down my backside. But as soon I realize what it was I blushed madly. Hoseok just stood there laughing his ass off because of my reaction.

''Y-yah! T-this is y-your fault!!!!" I yelled and then slammed the door shut right in his face.

--------------------------------------------

XD! XD! XD! XD! THEY FINALLY DID IT!!!!!!!!

Please vote and comment! Thank you!!!!!