Five

*** Putting warnings on these books honestly amuses me at this point. It would be simpler to mark the G chapters ;) So um, this is exactly what you think.

He slid down slow and I let him take his time. "That's it princess, you can take me."

"So good Sir, need you so much." His voice was music and sounded sweet but with just enough gravel mixed in to be so sexy that I could have listened to him all day.

"I know angel, I know. I need you even more. Rock for me, show me how much you need Daddy's cock." I had my hands under his ass to brace and balance him but he didn't need my help. He put his hands back on my knees and tilted his head too, giving me space. "Such a good boy." I had free access to his chest and ran my hands along every indentation and ripple. He liked to be touched and seemed to equate it with being wanted so I let my hands wander.

I wondered if his cuffs weren't enough of a marking and if he'd like some more. It would remind him of me during the next few days at the very least. I rocked up and pulled him towards me. It gave me access to not only his neck but also his cute ass that fit so perfectly in my hands. His hands shot forward to either side of my head and I licked and sucked at his collarbone while he mewled.

"Oh god, love it. More, please." One hand moved but he was a good boy and asked. "Can I get off? Can I touch myself, please Daddy?"

"I want you to feel good angel, of course you can."

"Thank you." It was barely a whisper and his breathing was so shallow that he seemed to disappear and all that was left was the taste of him on my lips and his sweet ass squeezing my cock. "Thank you Sir."

"I want you to stay right there, can you do that baby?"

One knee moved to brace himself better and he smiled. "Yes Daddy."

I thrust my hips up and he gasped, his hand speeding up as I rocked up again. I needed him and I needed him now. His eyelids fluttered closed and his mouth was open just enough to form a delectable 'o'. I stared at it, transfixed as I got close and then he let out a low moan and I closed the remaining distance, kissing him hard. He hadn't expected it because he froze for just a second but then he was kissing me back but also letting me take and we were both fighting for enough oxygen as I came with him right behind me.

He immediately started to climb off me but I could give him a few more minutes and I knew he needed them. He relaxed when my fingers dug into his hips and we sat together as our breathing slowed. There were 100 things I could have said but he was just too close and would soon be too far away.  Nothing was right.

When it got to be too much I gave a quick nod and he hopped up. "May I get cleaned up?"

"Yes, and then I want you in just those red briefs."

"Anything you want Daddy." He did a little cutesy move and picked them up off the floor, then grabbed his bag and headed down the hallway.

I needed a shower, more to think than to wash. I needed space and running water always seemed to give me that. He was on the couch when I headed back out, his knees pulled up and his hands around them. "Would you like something to drink?"

"Yes please."

It bought me a few more seconds of equilibrium before I dove back into the sea of Christopher. I grabbed him a bottle of water and cracked the seal before handing it to him. "Here you go."

"Sir? Could I ask a question?"

Talking. I wasn't quite ready for that but I should have expected it. "Yes."

"I was wondering if there's anything I could do for you. To um, to help. With the move. Or whatever, I mean if you needed... I don't know." He was picking at the plastic label on the bottle and it gave me a chance to look at him without being watched.

"You're here. That helps."

"But this wasn't really what you probably wanted. You're being amazing for me and, well thank you. That was perfect. But I know it wasn't what you had in mind. Not that I'm done, I'm all yours I just meant... Never mind. And sorry, this isn't connected but seeing all those boxes in the Den makes me sad. I'm going to miss you."

"You'll see me just as much, well almost. If you want to."

"But you won't be here and this feels like where 'us' is. We have memories here. I don't know, even when I'm not with you I know you're close and when I'm travelling and you text me or whatever I can imagine where you are and it just feels like a connection. You never feel far away but I think tomorrow will be different."

I didn't know what to make of any of that. He was often thousands of miles away for business and I didn't understand what he was getting at. I wasn't even sure if a response was required. I hoped not because I didn't have one and I didn't want to say the wrong thing. He was looking at me though, waiting. "I don't know what to say. You can come see the new apartment and will be able to imagine me there, right?"

"Yeah. I'll just miss this place."

"It's a nice house."

"I should buy it." He must have responded to my reaction because he automatically added "or not."

It wasn't that I hated the idea; I hadn't even considered it. It could potentially be complicated in many ways. "Why would you want to do that?"

"Well it would give us privacy if you ever wanted to come up and visit. And it would give me a guest room which I wouldn't mind having. And of course the windows being tinted is a nice selling point. Plus I really, really love your fridge."

"It doesn't come with the coffee." He laughed, thankfully. I wasn't sure if I was capable of properly presenting a joke in my current mood. "Are you serious about buying it or was it a joke?"

"I hadn't really thought about it until now but I think I might be serious. Of course I won't if you don't want me to."

"Could I let you know tomorrow? Obviously if I agree the choice would then be yours." I needed to talk to Kevin about this; I had no idea where to even start.

"Of course Sir."