Fourteen

I got Christopher settled into the hotel and read his letter while he unpacked.  I thought that I might need to read over it twice and doing it once now and then again before I returned seemed the most proactive plan.

Daddy,
I'm not sure I'm lucid enough to write everything you want but you asked and I'll do my best.  Um, should I write about the end of the whole moving fiasco?  I'd really just rather forget it.  It certainly wasn't one of my best moments and I'm still sad you're going so maybe I could write more after my first official visit?

This wasn't off to a good start, I needed details.  I needed to know how he was feeling.  There was still a good bit of letter though so I hoped it had become more informational.

I'm struggling to put thoughts together Sir but I'm trying.  The deck last night was amazing.  Poppers make me a horny boy although it's not even horny it's more like 'shove things in every orifice right now' and I'm not sure why that's different than horny but it is.  The feeling's addictive and I know why you always took them from me before because god I would probably still be out there if you hadn't tried to save me from myself. 

It's because it's not about your cock anymore Pet, it's only about getting fucked.  So yes, it's different than horny although that description was the funniest I'd ever heard.  I was glad he'd enjoyed it although I hadn't had many doubts. 

This morning was mind blowing in every way there was Sir and I still don't know what to think or feel or anything.  Part of me hated it but I would come sit on that gorgeous cock right now if you told me to.  Being yours is so good. Addicting.

I could understand his confusion; it was a lot to take in even for me.  There was no mention of wishing we hadn't or begging me to not use him again.  Good.

Getting hurt, play, whatever is addicting too. The more I get the more I want. I start flying and I worry that I'll go too far somehow, that I'll cross a line and ruin it? I guess like when you get drunk and go from happy tipsy/drunk to sick. Does that happen? Because after the scene is over, like right now, I'm fighting to not be disgusted with myself and I know I shouldn't and that will make you mad but it's real. Maybe it's part of the drop but I also need more, I want back there, at your mercy.

Oh Pet, he fought with himself so much. It was okay, all of it. It was okay to want and not want, to like the idea but hate yet need the reality. He was free to do whatever he wanted. I didn't know how to help him with that except to keep him flying and try to avoid his brain tormenting him.

I get why brats and subs act out. I am seriously considering being bad so that you punish me just to put me in my place, as you say. I need a reminder. I never thought I'd say this but if you ever want to grab me or just, I don't know. I'm imagining you reaching over here and squeezing my balls for fucking giggles and I think I would love it. I'd hate it/love it, you know? Not date nights but when I'm already down here, floating? I'd love it.

He was full of surprises. I would love to stop holding back and do whatever came to my mind. I'd start slow and see what he thought about the actuality of it instead of the idea but this, this I could do.

You mentioned not seeing other people and I sort of ignored that part of the talk because there was so much going on but after this morning I don't think we can.  I don't want anyone else and I sure as hell don't want you making another boy as crazy as you make me.  I want to be just yours.  I want to do more of anything that makes you talk like that.  Shit Daddy, my pants are tight just thinking about it even though I came so hard my balls literally ache.

Yes, it would have to be closed.  I would need to speak with him about it before he went back to L.A.   He would probably benefit from a bath; I needed to check if the hotel room had a nice tub.

You have so much going on today and tomorrow and I hope me being here doesn't make things worse.  I think it's easier on you for me to be quiet and it's nice for me too.  I'm trying to be very Zen and just accept whatever happens.  I guess that's very sub of me, isn't it? :)  Usually I'm trying to so hard to follow the rules that it's hard to really relax like this and it's a little bit like flying, actually.  I'm just going to let you tell me what to do and when to do it. 

Zen, yes that was a good word for it and yes, he was entering a state of deep submission and it was my turn for my pants to get tight.  There was something about not breaking him, never that, but having such a wild filly become yours so willingly was a sort of pride that was overwhelming even though we were on the outskirts.  I didn't like that I was hindering him with the rules but the more he grew used to them the less he'd have to think.  He deserved this, to be taken care of and to fully relax.  After all he did for me, it was the least I could do for him.

I'm sure I'm forgetting to talk about something important but I did my best.  Have I told you recently that you smell amazing?  Being closed up in the car with you is almost as good as sleeping on your pillow.  I hope it was okay that I slept there last night, I didn't mean to but I fell asleep.  It really was an accident and I apologize if it was wrong.  I was trying to help you but I was exhausted.

He smelled good too, especially his hair.  I wasn't much of a cologne man but the taste of his skin and the smell of his hair did it for me.  I hadn't mentioned waking up with him because I hadn't minded, especially since I got to make him whimper without getting out of bed.  It seemed that I was getting used to lots of things I'd never done before.

I love you Sir.
-- Your best boy

"Baby?"

He'd been on his phone but put it down and turned my way.  "Yes Daddy?"

"Your letter was perfect, thank you.  How you feel right now is a good thing and I want you to enjoy it for as long as your overactive brain will let you.  I'm going to run to my parent's house and check in.  I don't want you to leave the room."  He would need to know he... of course.  Why hadn't I done this weeks ago when he first started spending Saturday nights?  "Pet?  You're released."

"Sir?"  His eyebrows were furrowed, he didn't understand.  Why was he breathing so heavily?

"If we are to spend so much time together you will need to be on your own sometimes, both when I'm with you and when you are physically alone.  When I release you I expect you to see to your own needs and to do as you wish, as long as you're not breaking any rules.  Of course you will need to be polite and respectful if I'm here but I don't expect you to sit around and wait for me.  If I need your attention or services I will call you.  Do you understand?"

"Oh, I see.  Like Ollie at home?"

Exactly. "Exactly."

His head tilted as he processed.  "I'll do my best.  Please let me know if I mess up, this is new to me."

"Such a good boy.  I thought you might enjoy a bath while I was gone if the tub is clean and large enough.  Would you like me to check and start you one?"

"That sounds amazing Sir, thank you."

"I want you in nothing but underwear, or naked if you prefer while we're in this room or my apartment.  Your cuffs may always be worn."

He stripped right then and there, shimmying out of his shirt and stepping out of his pants which he folded.  He turned around to put them on a chair, bending enough to put on a bit of a show.  "Yes Daddy."