Twenty Four

I ditched my clothes quickly, not caring that they were in a heap on the floor. I stepped in right behind him and pushed him towards the wall so that I could whisper in his ear. "You've never had the pleasure of a wet spanking, have you?"

"No Daddy. Does it hurt?" I nudged his feet apart and he braced his hands on the tile.

"Enough to make you learn to control yourself."

"If I was meant to be controlled I'd have a remote Sir."

Where did he come up with these responses? I could have taken him right then and there. I was more than ready and he was mine for the taking but yet again I had to wait. It would be worth it. "It's time to make something very, very clear you naughty little boy."

I smacked his left ass cheek, then his right. "You"
Two more hard swats "Will"
And two more "Never"
He was reacting, arching away from the next two but he had nowhere to go. "Call"
Left, then right "Me"
I wasn't about to let him off the hook yet "That"
And the last ones even harder "Again."
I stepped right up against him and grabbed at his hair. "Understood?"

"But you ARE... gorgeous Sir." It came out like two sentences with a deep breath taken in the middle.

He almost had me for a minute but I realized he was playing. I lathered my arm and caged him in. "Wash me." His fingers felt good and I knew it wouldn't all come off but it was a start. "That's enough. It's your turn." I soaped up my hands and started working on him, lathering him from head to toe and paying extra attention to his cock which was as hard as mine was. "Brace yourself."

"NO! No more spankings."

I pressed against him, angling him and holding his wrists with one of my hands. Did he think I needed more than one to spank him? "If you thought the wet ones hurt, the soapy ones will be eye opening." They rang out in the closed room, every smack resonating as the next one came down until it was almost constant.

He was panting and shaking and whimpering by the time I finished but he needed this as much as I did. He'd struggled every second he'd been out of his hard-earned submissive headspace and I was more than willing to put him back in. "What do you have to say for yourself angel?"

"I'm so sorry Daddy. I didn't mean to be mean!"

I knew he meant the accusations and not the play; it was obvious even to me. "You were wrong. Luckily for you I have very few feelings to hurt. You're far more upset than I am."

"I was stupid."

"You misbehaved. You are smart and beautiful and a good boy who misbehaved. You're forgiven." I couldn't resist shoving him under the showerhead and watching him sputter as the water poured over him.

When he was slick and breathless I pulled him back out and kissed him hard. It was a type of power that I never expected. "Good boys get fucked and that's what you want to be, isn't it?  Turn back around." His eyes were wide and he wasn't sure which way he was going already; it was going to be a very fun night. I grabbed the silicone lube and then lined up. "Ask nicely."

"Please fuck me Daddy, please. I need you so much."

I leaned down and pressed in two inches, just enough to seat myself well and listened to him struggle. And then, as soon as he had calmed down and relaxed, I pulled out.

"Nooo please Sir. God please don't tease me I need it please!"

"You need filled?"

"Yes Daddy, I need all of you." He was rocking his hips back against me and I took a small step away from him. His head fell forward and he was probably pouting.

"You're going to get me. I'm going to use every inch of you tonight in every way I want and you're going to let me, aren't you?"

"Yes Sir, anything you want. Yours."

That was all I needed to hear and I stepped forward and slammed into him, rocking him onto his tiptoes. I had to hold him tight because I gave him no time to get used to me which would ruin his fun. No, he needed to build so that the flogging would be not only tolerated but wanted.

"Don't you dare touch your cock or come or I will give you fifty extra. You don't come until I'm done with you for the night and we have such a long, long way to go Pet." I didn't hold back, I could have him again as often as I wanted.

I stepped out and dried off quickly, then dried him off much more thoroughly. I wanted him over the bench right now while he was still breathing heavy and full of me. He didn't argue as I picked him up and carried him over. I put the towel beneath him so the leather wouldn't stick or feel cold and quickly tied him down. He made a gorgeous sight and I was glad that the spanking bench's new home was at the foot of the bed where it would be easily accessible.

I chose a nice, big vibrator that would fill him up nicely and made sure his cock was positioned so that he would stimulate himself as the flogger came down. He just sighed as it slid in and arched his back when I turned it on. Good. He would need a distraction.

I seriously considered using the normal flogger but chose the easier one instead. I wanted to be able to turn my brain off and not worry and this seemed the easiest answer for us both. I was twenty seven lashes in when he said "That tickles Daddy." Oh, two could play at this game for sure. If he wanted more he would get it. I left it within easy reach so I could switch back and then picked up his usual.

It had been too long and it felt good in my hand. I lost count but he was flying after only the first round and before I slipped too far under I switched back to the gentler one. By the time my arm finally gave out I was panting harder than he was and I was too high to think but I knew what needed done. I untied him and hoisted him into my arms, dropping him onto the bed. "Come here, boy." I crawled over his thighs and took him down my throat while I fucked him hard with the toy.

"Oh god, yes! Please, I'm..."

A quick angle change and he was arching off the bed and coating his stomach, the taste of him heavy in my mouth. I handed him water in a daze, downing a bottle myself as I cleaned him up.

"Sir? Stay? Please?" It was no more than a raspy whisper.

My room was so damn far away and he was here and wanted me, no matter what happened. "Alright."