Twelve

I didn't bother getting into bed, just huddled in the corner and wrapped my hand. My world shrunk and all I had left was the smooth chill of the wall, the tightness as my concrete muscles slowly hardened and the never-ending litany flooding through my head and coming out my mouth.

I don't know when he came in but the pressure was there, his back against me, solid. Safe. Calming. I don't remember him getting me a drink, he was there but not there, doing everything right. I got back into bed in an exhausted daze. He was against me again, his back holding me down when gravity failed. There was a blanket to calm the shakes and I wasn't alone. It was good. It was okay.

"Good morning Sir." He was as far away as he could get and still be in bed. He turned over, giving me even more space. It didn't feel like morning but the sunlight through the blinds and my clock told a different story. "Can I get you anything?"

"No." But he could give me something. I moved over and boxed him in, reaching for his cock. "Stay." He was half hard and must have just woken up. My cock was laying in the crack of his ass and all I wanted to do was slip inside. But there were things to do first, I needed--- "it would be so easy."

"I'm neg, you know that. I swear I haven't been with anyone. Just let me feel you."

He'd read my mind, had my thoughts been that obvious? "I've never fucked without."

"I haven't since high school." It was stupid, a risk but I'd never been with only one sub before and had never even considered the idea. I was still groggy and foggy and he was mine. I slipped in as he yelped, grabbing at anything his hands could close around. "Oww fuck fuck Sir, ahh."

It felt the same but it was also a different world and more intense but not overwhelming. He was so damn close, we were so close. I needed him. "That hurts, doesn't it Pet? Need me to stop?"

"I... fuck I want but..." he was panting and I stayed as still as I could.

I traced my fingertips along his shoulders. "I wish you were pink, I need to mark you. It's the only way this could be better."

"Soon. Tonight if you want as long as I can be with you after. Anything you want."

Telling me I could do anything I want wasn't the way to get me to stop, not when I was practically vibrating from the way his ass was clenching around me. "You want fucked and you need it, don't you? That burn is a gift from me baby, a reminder that I need you and can't resist your little ass. Accept it Pet, get used to it. You're mine."

"Yours." It was barely a whisper.

I rocked forward, pressing deeper. "You can cry, you can whimper but you need bred, don't you? Let Daddy prove that you're the only one I want. Let me teach you where you belong." He didn't answer but didn't fight as I started fucking him slow. It was going to hurt no matter what I did but he could take it once and he might just learn something about himself in the process.

"Oh Daddy. Hurts so good but damn."

He was rock hard and fighting himself; half of him desperate to come and the other in tears and struggling to not push me away. "You promised me last night you were mine, that I could have this sore, abused ass anyway and anytime I wanted it." He just needed to float over that edge, he was so close to loving this. I squeezed his cock tight and then stroked him slow to his tip, teasing him with my thumb. "You love it."

"Love it, hate it, need it, can't take it." I bit into the side of his neck and he flexed, his hands flying out as he inhaled and didn't release it. Finally he shuddered and relaxed. He was gone.

"I'm going to make you come and prove that only half of that's true. You're gonna squeeze my cock so tight you make yourself scream. You think this hurts? Just wait. It'll make you come so damn hard that you'll grip me even tighter and then, when you're finally spent and can't stand any contact at all, I'm going to stop holding back. Or should I just fuck you hard now?"

He was struggling but rocking his hips back to meet me, urging me to jack him off. "Make me come, shoot up my ass Sir, breed me, claim me, yours."

"Can't wait to watch me seep out of that well-fucked hole." I pulled out and rolled him onto his back, propping his knees up on my shoulders. "I want  to watch you. Don't turn your head angel, look at me. I want you to know who's owning your ass, I want to watch that pretty mouth beg me to let you come."

He had a death grip on my arms but I didn't mind, it was another way to know how much he was feeling and what he needed. His eyes were completely glazed over and I don't know how much of me he could see; it took some of the strain off. "Wreck me, fuck... Daddy... too much... nononono fuck... oh shit please I need... come please come... yours... come please"

My hand froze and he arched off the bed in protest. "Promise to be a good boy this week?"

"Good yours yes... please... fuck no fuck NEED DADDY!" I was tired of holding back so I got him off quick and as I'd hoped he screamed when the first wave hit and he clenched around me.

"Take it, take every fucking inch boy! I hope you're ready, fuck!" It was like watching it in slow motion, every spasm and wave that hit me was shooting deep up his ass and he was wide-eyed and beautiful and laying beneath me like a literal angel. I didn't want to pull out but my shoulder was screaming at me so I rocked back onto my heels and struggled to catch my breath.

"Thank you Daddy. Thank you for breeding your cockslut."

"I will take you again right fucking now if you don't stop torturing me Pet." He just giggled and stretched his arms above his head. "You're beautiful."

"And you're amazing."

This was going to be a very, very fun four days.