That Little Playboy

"Are we going to home in this?"

Tony pointed at the Rolls Royce Ghost standing in front of him.

"Why... What's wrong with it?" Rhodey said while holding the door.

"IT IS SOOOO COOOL!!" Tony said having amazement on his face that made Rhodey laugh.

"You sit while I go and get Pepper, she must be talking to the doctor."

"Hey, P.A!" He stopped Rhodey. "If I'm big, I mean as you can see that I'm a grown up now, Clcan I drive it? My feet will reach the breaks too" He said while putting his foot forward. His innocence made Rhodey laugh again.

"Yes you can drive it..."

And With that Tony grinned widely. But his grin turned to frown when Rhodey continued...

"If you want to wreck it?" Rhodey joked and left after ruffling Tony's hair.

"Don't mess my hair" Tony jerked his hand off.

"I'll drive it someday!" he muttered to himself.

Having a 7 year old Tony was not enough trouble already, when God sent the daughter of Devil.

Tony's eyes met Keisha's, and he was in love.

"Hey, Mr. Stark. I need some pictures of you for the next issue. You mind telling us how this accident happened?" She forwarded a small device in front of his mouth while he stood there with a dropped jaw.

"She is so beautiful and she is talking to me not dad?" Tony thought to himself.

"Mr. Stark? The accident?!" She said when noticed that Tony has spaced out.

"Huh? Oh yeah the accident. Well, I was making caramel popcorn and when... You are so beautiful... Will you go to the movie with me?" Tony smirked (The playboy kicked in!)...

"Wait... What?" Keisha was surprised but soon realized the situation and smirked back.

"I would love to, Mr. Stark." She said while playing with a strand of her hair.

"You are a beautiful." Tony said shyly while playing with the key in his hand.

"Aww... Can I take your picture please?" Keisha was not able to figure out Tony's mental condition yet.

"Not unless you are in it with me." Tony said looking at her with wishful eyes. Even as a 7 year old kid he was smooth.

"Mr. Stark... You are... What about Pepper..." She now doubted.

"Who? The nanny?" Tony made a confused face.

"Hahaha... Ohh Mr. Stark..." Keisha was a fake.

But 7 year old Tony was not realizing it. For him she was just a beautiful girl, who was nice to him. That's it.

"Tony!" he said.

"What..?

"Call me Tony... People call my dad Mr. Stark... For you I'm Tony... And I like you, will you be my girlfriend. This time Tony didn't make any eye contact... Keisha was surprised and a bit suspicious but at the same time she was happy for what Tony said...

She leaned and kissed Tony on the side of the lip... And That's when Pepper intervened...

Pepper's POV

"Well, I checked on Tony's vitals, he is OK now for a seven year old... But we have to bring him back; I will have to look for Dr. Banner... As he is the only one equally genius to Tony... Till then you just have to keep Tony away from any mental stress like death of his mom and dad... And Iron man... And one more thing... Obadiah... Who's Obadiah... Tony kept talking about him in almost each session.. About some big remote control car he saw at the mall...?!?"