The Disaster

Tony was in his deep thoughts. He was still in his flashback while rubbing the hickey on his neck. To Seven year Tony,  biting was no way of showing love.

He was definitely not feeling good. He was stirred but this feeling was going to have an elevated level within few minutes.

Someone opened his door but because of darkness he was not able to recognise the person but the frame walked near his bed. It was Pepper, she sat on the corner of bed near Tony. She wasn't looking him in the eyes.

"You? What are you doing here?" Tony slid up in sitting position while he rubbed his eyes innocently.

He turned on the light with the remote and his eyes swelled to see the sight. Face washed in tears or sweat, only she knew, her eyes were puffy and bloodshot. She was blind drunk. She slipped closer to Tony while he just slid back But because of his sitting position, he couldn't go far.

"You don't look good, Pepper!" He could feel his heart beat go fast.

"You... You go to your ru..." He stuttered without making any eye contact but was interrupted when Pepper placed her pointer finger on his lips.

"Sshh... I miss you Tony" She slurred. And with that she leaned on him and touched his lips with her own lips.

Tony was shocked but strange it was that he didn't resist. She kissed him passionately, she was longing to do it. After all these months, it felt heavenly to kiss the man she loved, still loves. He was pushing her but not strong enough. It seemed like he was liking it but then Pepper went berserk. That passionate kiss now had trace of wildness. She grabbed his neck and smooched him roughly but now Tony started feeling bad. He pushed her and jumped out of bed and ran to the door but it was closed. He shook the door knob but it was of no use. He turned with widened eyes. He was now scared to death as he saw Pepper swinging the keys to his escape.

"I miss you Tony... " She got up and started walking closer to Tony.

"Stay away from me nanny!! I'm not liking it." He yelled at Pepper, who was heading him with a smirk on her face.

He stepped backwards as Pepper moved towards him.

"I..I.." his back hit the wall, he had nowhere to go.

Within seconds Pepper finished any space between them, Tony never was so repelled to a hot woman but today he was.

"I love you Tony!" With that she kissed his him again he pushed her away, this time using a little more will and energy.

"Don't make me wait anymore Tony I've waited enough" She kept forcing herself on him. Her lips once again attacked the Seven year old.

"I don't love you, I love Keisha!" 

This one sentence brought Pepper out of her frenzy and a sudden rage took over her senses, which (Senses) were already under control of alcohol. (Remember the Pepper from IM3 after Killian injects her with Extremis)

"What did you say?" Pepper slapped him hard, which made him fall on the ground. A gush of blood appeared from his mouth. Tony's eyes were reciting his scare, he looked up at her with fear.

She grabbed him by his throat, her nails piercing his skin.

"Aah..Its hurting...Pepper, It's hurting." unwillingly a tear rolled down his cheek.

"Sshhh...You know...I... Its been so long since I touched you!" Her throat became dry. his soft lips. She said while caressing his lower blood red lip with her thumb. The lust had now got best of het.

"I don't want to do it..." Pepper said to herself but a sudden urge force her to kiss him again and within moments she was forcing her lips on his lips while he kept resisting her.

"What am I doing.." She ranted mentally but kept forcing herself on him. His lips were tightly closed. She tried to get in, finally entrance was granted but it made the kid more agitated. She wasn't able to stop, She was doing the wrongful and deep down under she knew it but frustration, anger and lust overpowered her. She ripped his shirt and started rubbing his chest with one hand while making out. His mouth tasted blood & sweet & vanilla and then all of a sudden.

"Owwww!"

He bit her tongue. It stung so bad her mouth was full of blood now.

"What did you... Oww!!" It stung so bad that she wasn't even able to complete her sentence. She spat blood.

Her frustration now crossed its limit. He just sat there sobbing, he tucked his knees in and looked at her with pleading eyes but she wasn't able to feel his fear and pain.

"You bit me!!" She yelled at him making him shiver in horror while He was already in fright.

She huffed and sat on the bed. She wanted to hit him.

"I SPENT AN ETERNITY WAITING FOR YOU TONY STARK!" She yelled at him.

He kept shivering for hours while sitting in the same position. While Pepper just passed out on Tony's bed but Tony kept his eyes on Pepper untill he didn't saw her move.

After he saw Pepper in deep sleep. He got up and moved slowly towards Pepper. She had keys. He found them and slowly opened the door, tried his best not to make any noise.  He left.

I know it was Short but I'm running out of Ideas. I have to think something quick to keep it running, otherwise I'll have to end it.

I would love to hear Ideas. If you people have any.