The broken heart...

The very next morning... Everyone was sleeping, Rhodey on couch, Pepper in her room, Tony in his room...

Pepper woke up but her head was still pounding...

"J.A.R.V.I.S! Can you send a cancellation mail to cancel all the meetings for today?" Pepper asked JARVIS while she still slept upside down on bed...

She was the most gracious lady but all the grace was drenched out by a 7 year old Tony...

She sat up when nobody answered, It took her a while to realize that they had to turn JARVIS off because of Tony along with locking the laboratory section...

Suddenly a loud sound of music started coming from the drawing room...

She ran outside to see Rhodey sitting on couch with a delirious expression on his face while Tony was standing near the CD player...

"I didn't do it..." Tony exclaimed...

"You never do anything Tony..." She snatched the remote away and turned the music off...

"Why am I stuck in all this..." Rhodey said rubbing his eyes and yawning...

"We... We are in this remember..." She said showing the huge bulge on her forehead whilst going to the kitchen...

But soon she came out...

"We are out of coffee, cereal, bread, honey... everything?" She said holding an empty box of cereals...

"What? I cannot start my day without cereals!" Tony said while sitting on ground and watching TV...

"Well, just send someone to WalMart!" Rhodey was now full awake...

"WalMart!! I want to go to WalMart!" Tony turned around to face them...

They both looked at each other and then said "No!" in unison to Tony...

"Yeah! You shouldn't take me, I'm a troublemaker and I... May be that's why Mom and Dad never takes me anywhere..." He turned to TV but he had a devilish smile on his face. It was all his plan, he had thrown all the Cereal, Honey and everything last night...

But Rhodey and Pepper were not aware of his evil plan and they just felt bad for him...

"I can't go Rhodey... I have to address a whole meeting today..." Pepper said...

"Then... I'll take him... Yes I'll take him..." He said, though he was scared of his own decision but he had made it...

"Are you sure...?" She too wasn't sure of Rhodey's idea...

"Pepper! I'm Col. Lt. James Rhodes, I have trainings to fight off terrorists, Climb hills, assemble guns... Right now, he is a 7 year old kid. How hard could it be?

Moments later

"Tony don't open that box! don't you run away! Please Tony for god sake, give the chocolate back to that kid!"

All Rhodey could was shouting, yelling and begging Tony to stop his actions...

"This is not for you Tony, put this back"

He said to Tony, who was standing in front of him with a can of Budweiser... Rhodey was tired in just two hours...

"But that guy over there said that this is the best"

"That's not for Kids..." He snatched away the can and threw it in the cart...

"From which aisle did you find this?"

"I do not remember, He said while checking out the ketchup bottle"

Rhodey took a deep sigh and picked up the Budweiser...