Chapter 14 - Asking And Answering

After Class - Freetime - Thursday - 5 Hours & 40 Minutes Until Curfew

May 22

Sachiko's POV

Zephira and I were walking down the hall, on our way to her room. We were going to have a movie night, and we were going to watch some superhero movie that Zephira picked out for us. We turned around the corner to see a pink flier on the wall.

"Hey, look at that." Zephira said, pointing to the page.

"Yeah, the annual school-wide summer dance is this Saturday. This year it's going to be a ballroom theme. You going with anyone?" I said.

"No. You?"

"Of course not. Wanna go together? Besties forever," I nudge her shoulder.

"Sure. We were probably going to end up going together anyway. Who would ask us out? We're crazy girls." Zephira laughs.

"What would we wear though?" I ask.

"Don't worry, I got that covered," Blaze pops up beside us. "I got a friend who makes and designs dresses. I've ordered all of us girls a customized one of a kind dress for the dance. They are arriving tomorrow."

"Thanks Blaze!" I excite. Blaze's friend has made dresses for us before and they're always pretty and unique.

"You're welcome."

How can you afford seven dresses?" Zephira asks suspiciously.

"Better if you didn't know." Blaze shrugs her shoulders. "Anyway see you later!"

"Bye!"

"This is going to be so much fun!" I smile as Blaze walks away.

"Can't wait." Zephira agreed. Soon after Bruce appears.

"Hey guys. Have any of you seen my point card? I can't seem to find it," He says. I give Zephira a look and shake my head.

"Oh Blaze."

---------------Later On-----------------
Jasper's POV

I was on my way to the basketball court, when some chick with long, blonde hair approached me. I recognized her from the cheerleading squad."Hey, it's Jacob right?"

I opened my mouth to correct her, but she cuts me off. "Doesn't matter. I'm thinking, that we should go to the dance together, that way you can ditch that sorry excuse for a fire mage." she rubs my arm.

"Excuse me! I'll show you what this fire mage can do to your hair!" Blaze appeared from behind a tree, stomping over and slaping her hand away, lighting up her entire arm. (Because Blaze isn't a stalker)

"Don't be jealous, there was no way he you would have ever gone to the dance with you," she rolls her eyes, smiling at Jasper.

"And why wouldn't he?!" She shot back.

"Because your not even remotely pretty," the blond says.