Chapter 10 - A visit

Don't forget to follow my Instagram called 'divergentwattpad'.it tells you when I update.I only started it.Ok now with that said I give you chapter 10!

Eric's PoV:
I wake up and the pounding in my head is unbelievable.How much did I drink last night??I try to stand up and my head starts to spin.Once it stops turning like a carnival ride I stretch and I remember my tattoo.It stings and I want to itch it but Ro told me to leave it alone.I go to get the ointment and I try to reach my back but I can't.I put my head in my hands and remember what Ro said."anytime you need it I have it right here."

I pull out my phone and dial Ro's no.She answers and I say "hey can you come to my  apartment?,I need help with the tattoo"
"It's 5:00 am"she replies
"Yeah...."I say.She groans and says
"I'll be there in 5" and she hangs up.

Literally 5 minutes later she arrives at the door.She walks in without being invited and looks around "sweet place"she says and I realise she is still in her clothes from last night.Initiates have the day off today to deal with the hangover so it doesn't really matter.She pulls out her ointment and rubs it into my back and shoulder.I thank her and she is just about to leave when I say.                       "hey you have the day off.The beds in the dorm aren't comfortable."
"Your point is?"she replies.
"My bed is.Look I'm up for the day.If you want to stay in my bed I'll have breakfast ready when you get up"I say.
"Yeah.I do like free food..Sure."she says and we both laugh.                                                                  I walk down the hall and gesture her to follow me.I open the door to my bedroom and she walks in.I grab a black t-shirt and joggers.I grab my roches.I am about to walk out of the room when Ro calls.                                  "Eric,You have the day of too.Right?" "Yeah?"I say raising my pierced eyebrow.                      "Stay with me"she gestures and taps the pillow beside her in my king size bed.I just smile and say "Are you sure?" And she laughs.                 "I wouldn't ask if I wasn't sure"And with that I lie down on the bed.I look at the ceiling and she says "so the whole day off huh?"I just laugh and say "yep"
We stay silent and next thing I hear snoring.I turn around to find a sleeping Ro.She looks so peaceful.Her eyelids slightly creased and her body in a weird sleeping position.Sleeping makes a person look younger,but she is beautiful anyway.

I have finally come to terms with my feelings for Ro.I really really like her,but that can't get out.Ro and I we can't happen.I'm a leader in training and she is an initiate.They don't mix.Anyway,I bet she doesn't like me back.She probably has a crush on Four or someone.I mean who could ever love me,a cold heartless teenager who has no idea about people's feelings.Nobody could ever love me.

Four is just like a prince,handsome and charming.His lovely blue eyes and his dirty blonde.Ro deserves someone like him.I love everything about Ro.Her light blue eyes and her brown wavy hair,her small muscular figure,her laugh.her smile and most of all,her sense of humor.I don't deserve someone amazing like her.

I decide maybe I need to get some sleep too.I lie down on my side and the last thing I see is Ro before I drift off.I have a dreamless sleep.
                                                                                       I wake up with a pair of arms wrapped around me.I look down at my waist and see fragile hands wrapped around my torso.I smile as I realise that Ro has wrapped her hands around me in her sleep.I don't dare move.I look at the alarm clock and notice that it has only turned 8:00am.I lay here until I hear shuffling at 8:15.I look down at Ro and see her eyes are open.She looks at me and then realises what she was doing.She removed her hand and says "oh Eric...I'm sorry I-" but I stop her mid sentence by grabbing her arms and putting them pack around my waist."it's ok"I say.She just smiles.We lie like this for a few minutes before I decide this is wrong.Check the clock and its 8:30.Its time to get up so I say
"I'll grab us some breakfast from the hall.Wait here."
She just says "what about the home cooked food you promised?"
"Well you wanted me to stay with you so."I backfire.
"Fine"she groans at her defeat.

I put on the clothes I was supposed to put on 3 hours ago.I head down to the hall and when I get there I grab a bowl of porridge for myself and a slice of dauntless cake for Ro.K also grab two bottles of water.I head back but am stopped by Zeke.I groan and face palm my self."what do you want now Zeke"I say.Yeah,I'm not a peoples person.
"Have you seen Ro?"he says.I think about whether I should tell him or not.
"yeah earlier I did.she said she was going to find some quiet cave or something,hangover..you know"I cover up with this story and to my surprise he believes me.
"Oh ok thanks.I'll leave her alone then.Boy ure hungry"he says and I say "yeah got a problem?"
He just shakes his head and walks off.I take a deep breath and walk back up to my apartment.I reach the door and open it.I find a already up Ro on my living room couch with a book in her hand.

I walk closer and see the book title.She still doesn't know I've come back.
"The hunger games,good book"I say.
Ro jumps up and stares at me in shock.
"I didn't know you read?"she says and I just nod.
"You were erudite weren't you?"she says.
"Yeah,wasn't really me,but once ure in the habit of reading it's hard to stop."I say.

Without letting her respond I put the food on the table."cakes yours" I say.

I can't let her know too much about me.I just can't.It is too much to tell her.She might tell Somone else.I just can't.But I want to,I really want to.

I snap out of my daze as she asks me "where are the forks?"
I still slightly in a daydream walk to the kitchen silently and grab a fork and a spoon.I hand her the fork and I dig into my porridge with the spoon.

We eat in silence.When we finish Ro puts the plate on my coffee table.I pick them up and head to the kitchen.I start to wash the dishes when I hear a voice from the other side of the kitchen.I turn around and see Ro at the edge of my kitchen,right beside the door.

"So tell me more about yourself"she says and I reply with.                                                           "There's not much too me.I'm a dauntless leader in training,I came from erudite,I hate your pal Four.I'm and open book.Oh and I like to read."

She laughs and then gets serious again
"About your erudite life,How was it?" She asks,genuinely interested to know.I almost tell her but then remember why I will not.
"No"Is all I say even though it doesn't make any sense.
"Come on I won't tell" She says.
"You know what I think you should leave"I say and she looks confused and says "Eric,Why are you getting so defensive?"
"Just leave"I say my voice overpacked with emotions.
"Fine she says.She walks out and slams the door.I sit down on the couch and put my head in my hands.What have I done.She probably hates me.

This is what I meant when I said no one could ever love me.I just push people away.I don't deserve her.I never will.

Yay finally updated!!So if you have anything you would like to say just leave a comment.Don't forget to vote.Love you all and once this chapter reaches 20 views I'll upload chapter 11.Ok and it looks like for the next ten chapters we will have to have a new goal since we have almost reached it and we aren't done the 11 chapter.(thanks by the way)
K this is getting long again so
Bye pansycakes!,
Aimee xxx