Chapter 31 - Candor or dauntless

Ro's PoV;
I wake up and look around.Everyone is still asleep so I get up and go in for a hot shower.
I let the steaming water soak my body and drip onto the tiles.

When I'm done I grab a towel and I dry off.
I do a top knot in my hair and I put on my black sleeveless Tshirt reading "IDGAFOS,have a sh*t day" which basically represents me.

I also put on some black sports shorts and my black timberlands.

When I'm done the guys are up.I just apply some concealer and we are all ready.
I look at Joshes bed and he is still asleep.

I laugh at the fact that he has marker all over his face.

Everyone else in the dorm is up and I just say Loud enough so everyone can hear.
"Don't tell him,it's a surprise" I say and everyone laughs.

I walk out and down to the hall with my friends.
We grab some flapjacks and a glass of milk.
I sit down with them and soon Four,Tris,Zeke and Shauna join us.

"Where's Eric?" Zeke asks and I look around.
"Not too sure,why?" I say and Zeke just shakes his head.
"No reason." He says and I nod.

We just eat our meal as normal.When I'm done I realise we still have ten minutes.Eric still hasn't shown up so I decide to go and look for him.

"Guys I'll be right back I'm just worried about Eric" I say and everyone seems to understand.

I walk down the hall and I'm just about at Eric's apartment when I hear Eric around the corner.

"Come on you know I'm better than Ro" a girl says and I hear resisting.
I turn the corner and see Mia,the crazy bar lady who is in love with my boyfriend,pressing Eric up against a wall and she presses their lips together.

Just as I'm about to step in Eric pries her off of him and he stands up straight again.

"Stay away from me,Just because I knew you back in erudite doesn't mean I want to be friends or what ever you planned in that sick mind of yours.Im a changed man" he states and I'm confused.

He knew her,why didn't he say anything?
"But Eric,I really like you and we could be perfect for each othe-" before she finishes Eric stops her.

"Mia! Leave me alone!" He almost shouts and he walks furiously around the corner.

He bangs into me and I fall to the ground.
He looks down and sees its me.

"Ro! Are you ok? Are you hurt" he says while picking me up.
"I'm good" I say and he smiles.
"Sorry...Wait did you see what just happened?" He says and I nod.

"How do you know her Eric?" I ask and he takes a deep breath.

"Mia used to be friends with me back in erudite.When I started doing drugs she also did.
We moved to dauntless and shortly after I came clean I found out she was obsessed with me." He says and I just nod.

"So that kiss meant nothing to you" I ask and he turns me on my toes to look him in the eyes.
He puts his hands on my shoulders and says

"You are my everything" he says and pulls me in for a kiss.
When we pull away I check my watch and there is three minutes until training.

"Shoot we have three minutes to do a 10 minute walk!" I say and Eric looks at his watch.

"Shit run!" He says and we both make a break for the landscape waiting room.

I check my watch and we are 5 minutes late.
We reach the waiting area and everyone is sitting and Zeke is standing there,tapping his foot.

"Nice of you to join us" he says and I look at him silently.
"Well your up first so come on you two" he says and we start to make our way.