Chapter 32 - Shock

Ro's PoV:
When I hear the banging of metal I know it's time to wake up.I sit up in my bed rubbing my eyes.

It has been two days since I started my fears.
I have been through my simulation a total of 3 times.
We have one more practice day and the final is tomorrow.
We will then find out our rankings,and the day after we will choose our jobs based on the rankings.

Over the last two days I have gotten even closer with Eric.
I stayed at his apartment and went to and from the fear landscape room.

I have also spent more time with my friends.

"Everyone in the pit in 10,last day of training before the exam" Zeke says and everyone cheers.

I run into have a shower and when I'm done I get dressed.

I put on a black Tshirt Uriah got me for my birthday 3 years ago.
It says 'all monsters are human'. I put on a denim mini skirt and black boots.

I tie my hair into a Dutch side braid.I do the finishing touch of a black velour choker.

Once everyone is ready we run down to the hall quickly to grab a muffin each and then quickly make our way to the pit.

"So as you all know this is the last landscape you will do before your final exam" Eric says and looks at us.
"Yeah" we say in unison.

Eric's eyes stop on me.He smiles slightly and I smile back.
"Ok then your final exam will be at lunch time tomorrow,We will discuss this in detail after the landscapes so stick around." Zeke says and we all nod.
"Ok to the landscape room then" Eric says and we all start walking.Somone hits of me and I fall forward,Eric catches me.

"You ok?" He asks and I nod.
"Just a scrape" I say.
We look backwards and see Josh smirking.
Eric stands up and looks Josh in the eyes.

"As a leader I say 'stop' as a trainer I say 'good tackle, but as her boyfriend I say 'we are going to have a problem." Eric says looking at him directly.

"What you gonna do big man?,huh?" He says and Eric takes a deep breath.
"You don't want to know" Eric says.He turns around and picks me up.And keeps walking.
"I'll just have to get you when that boyfriend of yours isn't here Ro" Josh says and Eric stops.

He looks at Zeke who nods.
"Duck" Eric says only loud enough so I can hear.
Eric swings his hand around and I duck.

He smacks Josh right in the jaw bone and says
"Keep it moving everybody."

Everyone keeps walking.

"And as for you,Joshua....Get your stuff together your faction less,meet me at my office after landscapes." He says and I grin.Eric and I walk off hand in hand.

"But...you can't" Josh says in disbelief,
"Oh but I can.." Eric says.
We make it to the landscape room and I walk to the door.

Eric follows behind me.
"Can you really do that?" I say and Eric laughs.
"Nah I'm just tryin to scare the kid" he says and I pout.
"That sucks!" I say as I sit in the chair.

Eric pulls the needle out of the black box and says.
"You know the drill" and I nod.
"I'll see you when you get out he says kissing my forehead gently.
"Love you" he says.
"You too" I reply as I feel the needle poke my skin.

It all goes black.

I wake up by the chasm.I look around and the pit is completely.I look back out onto the chasm and then I sense someone behind me.
I turn around and see a man with no face,standing in front of me.He reaches out for my neck and grasps it.I back away until I'm on the railing.
I take a deep breath as the male throws me over the chasm,I am falling towards the rocks when I close my eyes