Chapter 18 - No More

Ro's PoV;
I wake up to the banging of metal,The usual wake up call.I jump out of bed and get ready.I have a shower and brush my teeth.

I brush my hair and then get dressed.
I put on my black sports bra,black jeans and my black Roches.I out my hair in a high ponytail and put on a black rope bracelet.

Uri,Mar,Lynn and me walk down to the hall.We grab muffins and head to the waiting room.

As usual Zeke comes to the door
"Ro" he calls and I walk in.Eric is sitting at the computer but isn't looking my way.What did I do?

I sit in the chair and Zeke injects me.I lie back and let the serum set in.The room is black

It stays black for what feels like forever.
"No more fears" a voice says and I open my eyes.
"What?" I say as I sit up.
"No more fears," Zeke repeats.
"I only have 4 fears?" I ask and Zeke nods.
"Oh! Can I leave then?" And Zeke nods again.

Eric opens the door and I walk out.I decide to go and eat.
All night I have been thinking about the whole Zach thing.
I don't know.

It doesn't feel like love,
He is sweet and everything but I don't love him.And I'm not so sure that couples are supposed to spend so little time together.Its unhealthy.

I have been also thinking about my feelings towards Eric.He is always so kind,and caring.I have come to the realisation that it is not Zach I like,It's Eric.
That's the reason I always miss him when I am away from him.

I am going to break up with Zach and Mabye tell Eric how I feel.But that would be stupid.
He could have anyone,why would he choose me?

But one thing is for sure,I'm breaking it of with Zach.

I reach the hall and sit down at a table on my own.I pick at my dauntless cake when someone sits down Infront of me.

"4 fears,huh?"
"Hey Four!" I reply.
He sits down across from me and takes a bite of his cake.
"You know I had four fears,That's why they call me four"he says and I just smile.
"No I had no idea." I say.
"It's the lowest amount of fear in dauntless."
"Does anyone else have that many?" I ask and he shakes his head.
"Just you and me"

Zach walks in and sits down beside me.
"Hey guys!" He says.
"Hey Zach" we both say.
"I heard my little flower only had four fears?" He says and I laugh.
"Yeah,only 4" I say and then Zach looks at his watch.
"Look I have to go,I'll see you later.?" He says and I just nod
"Bye babe" he says and I just reply "bye"

Four also checks his watch and says
"Shit!,I gotta go.Tris is gonna kill me.Bye Ro!" He says giving me a hug ,before running off.

I finish my cake and decide that I didn't want to live a lie any longer.I stand up and head to Zach's apartment.

On the way out of the hall I meet Eric.Oohh this is awkward!
"Hey Ro." He says and I reply "hey Eric!"
"Where are you off to?" He asks and I say "just gonna go to the training room,wanna come?"
"Yeah just grabbing a muffin."he says.
"I just gotta grab something in the dorm.Meet you there?"I ask and he nods.

I continue my journey to Zach's apartment.
I am outside it when I hear shuffling inside.I knock and say "Zach?"
After a minute he opens the door and welcomes me in.

I look around and something seems off.
"Hey baby!" He says sounding shocked to see me.
"Hey.Look I have to tell you something."I say and go to sit on the couch.

"No!!" Zach yells and I stop.I look at him and then at the couch.What once looked like a blanket covering some pillows is now breathing.

I lift it up and see Scarrlet,an I initiate from his class,in her underwear.I look at Zach and then back at her.

"Baby I can explain"he starts but I stop him
"No Zach, It's over.Dont talk to me or text me ever again."
"Whatever! I don't need you anyway! I'm dumping you!"he says and I laugh.
"You didn't let me finish what I was going to say.Im breaking up with you." I say.I bitch slap Scarrlet and walk out of the apartment.

I make my way to the training room and see Eric at the punching bag.He sees me and stops.

"Look Ro I have something to tell you,"
"No I have something to tell you" I say.
"Fine you first." He says.
"Well I have to show you." I say and he looks confused.

I take a deep breath and walk up close to him.
"I broke up with Zach today."
"Why?" Eric asks.
"Because of this" I say and with that I wrap my arms around Eric neck and press my lips against his.

It feels good,It feels right.

Boom! So this is allot of drama at once I know!tell me what you thought and don't forget to vote!

When this reaches 30 views I'll post chapter 19!

By pansycakes,
Aimee xxxx