Chapter 11 - A crush

Hey guys so here is chapter 11.This chapter I put in the character that Magcon-Caniff-Dolan created called 'Zach heron' so yeah if you wanna know about him just check the comments on the A/N wanna create a character.k so I give you chapter 11.(thanks to the others who created characters there will be more to create)

Song for this chapter; Who Says by Selena Gomez.(for no reason I just felt it sounded nice while reading it)

Ro's PoV;
I run down the hall and my eyes are tearing slightly.
Why did he just tell me to go?His past must be worse than mine.God I shouldn't have pushed him.I decide to take a walk around the compound.I just walk around and by the time I get back in my tears are gone.On the way I stopped and got changed.I put on a black shirt dress with a matching belt.I laced up my combats and put my hair in a messy bun.

I check my watch and see that it's only 9:30 so I decide to visit Tori before lunch.I head to the parlour and go to the counter.I see a hot boy,Around 18 I'm guessing,standing behind the counter.

"Hi how can I help you?"he asks
"I'm just looking for Tori"I say and he smiles
"She will be back from her break in 5 minutes"he says
"Oh thanks -"I stop when I realise I don't know his name."Zach.and you are?"he asks
"Ro"I say and with that Somone calls Zach for a tattoo.
"Look I gotta go Ro,I'll see you around?"he says.
"Yeah sure"I say with a smile which he returns,then walks off.

I decide to look at the tattoos while I wait for Tori.I find a really beautiful one.Its a tattoo that says 'Stay Strong'.I take it off the shelf and take a closer look.I feel a presence behind me and then I hear Somone say "I thought you were looking for Tori?"I turn around to see Zach right behind me.

"Yeah I did but this is amazing.Hey and I thought you were tattooing Somone?"I say with a raised eyebrow.
"They backed out like a little chicken and now I'm free.Do you want me to do the tatt for you?"he says kindly.
"Yeah that would be great."I say.
He takes the image from my hand and gestures for me to sit down.I do so and he asks me where I want the tatt.
"My collarbone please"I reply
"Okey dokey"he says and that's when the reality hits me.He was amity.Thats an amity phrase.Now that I think about it He's polite,He has a hearty smile and he has freckles from the sun.

He goes to get the supplies and when he comes back he gets straight to work.
He prints the design on my collarbone and then I approve it.Before he starts the process he lowers his voice and says
"To get the collarbone you have to take your shirt off,Do you want to go somewhere more private?"I nod my head and we walk to the private room.I remove my shirt and toss it under the chair.I must say I feel very uncomfortable.I don't know if it's the hangover but I'm sick to my stomach.I sit down on the seat and Zach comes.

I know he's not but I get the funny feeling that he's staring at my bare body.He doesn't look like that kind of guy but you know how the saying goes.

'never judge a Dauntless by his tattoos'

"Your gonna have to sit still" He says and I do so as he jabs my collarbone multiple times with an inky needle.I try not to cringe to much but it is quite painful.Zach starts to make small talk.

"So your a dauntless born?" he asks and I reply "Yeah your an Amity,right?"I ask and he goes red. "no...What makes you think that...Is it that obvious?"He asks.

I laugh. "no,you just smile allot and say 'okie dokie' "

"Oh okay"he replies and we both laugh.

TIME LAPSE TO TWO HOURS LATER-

We make hours of small talk and then he pulls the needle out for the last time.

He cleans the tattoo and says "done,wanna see?"
"Yeah I sure do"I reply eager to see it.
"Okay here it is"He turns me to the mirror and I see my tattoo.

I thank Zach,pay my points and he gives me ointment.I make my way out the door when Zach calls "Ro,you forgot the ointment instructions!" I raise my eyebrow and he hands me a piece of paper,winks and runs back behind the counter.I walk out of the shop and then when I'm in the pit I open the piece of paper. It says.

'------'Yeah as you probably guessed these aren't ointment instructions.But I do have something to say,

Ro I think your really cute and was wondering if you would like to go on a date tonight?

If you do meet me in the pit by the chasm at 6;00 pm sharp.

from Zach :) xx'------'

I look through the window of the tattoo place and give Zach a smile and a small nod.I guess I know what I'm doing tonight.

Hey guys This is chapter 11! let me know if you liked it and don't forget to vote.I will be needing more characters soon so I'll let you guys know when.Give me your opinions on Ro and Zach.K so I think I forgot to say the goal for chapter 20 is to have 800 reads.I know we can do it.So don't forget to spread the word about this book!When this reaches 25 reads I'll upload chapter 12.

by pansycakes,

Aimee xx