•2•

"Jason!"

Jason fluttered his eyes open, he closed them again as he groaned.

"Jase! Wake up" the voice whined.

Jason rubbed his eyes and stared at the woman on top of him, sitting on his hips as she had her hands on his stomach.

"You were saying his name again," the brunette sighed before getting out of bed as Jason watched his girlfriend leave.

"Selena" Jason said before sitting up on the edge of his bed, the man sighed before getting out of bed.

Jason made his way into the bathroom to take a shower, yawning as he stripped out of his clothes.

Once Jason was finished, he changed into black skinny jeans and a white button up.

The man sat on the edge of his bed as he opened up Snapchat, his eyes searched for Justin's story and he immediately pressed on it.

Jason smiled slightly

Jason knew that Justin wasn't happy with him, Jason knows that Justin thinks he bailed, and Jason was told that if he ever made any contact with Justin then he'd be killed, someway somehow these men know whenever Jason makes contact with Justin or even attempts to, so all Jason could do was watch his husband post photos of his adorable son.

Jason wished that he could meet the younger boy, he also noticed that Justin chose to name him Alex just like they had had planned together.

Jason stood up and made his way down the steps as Selena stood by the counter, "I made you lunch" she said as Jason rolled his eyes, making his way towards his girlfriend.

"Selenaaa!" Jason grabbed his girlfriends waist as she held back a smile, "I'm so sorry Selena! Hey, guess what?" Jason said as he buried his face into her shoulder.

Selena waited for an answer, "I love you" Jason told her as she smiled and turned around to face her boyfriend.

This was an everyday thing for Jason.

Jason had dreams about Justin, said his name repeatedly as Selena lied down next to her boyfriend, listening to him talk about how much he missed Justin.

Selena was upset the next morning, Jason apologized and she easily forgave him as they acted lovey-dovey with each other.