•13•

Jason sat on the edge of the bed as he slipped his jeans back on, turning back to Justin as he was in bed, obviously tired out.

Jason kissed Justin's cheek softly, "I'll come back for you.. I promise" Jason said as Justin stared at the man with so much love and hope.

Jason made his way outside, opened the gold gates as he left the property to see Selena standing by his car.

"Selena?! What the hell are you doing here?!" Jason gasped, "the real question is what were YOU doing in there?!" Selena glared with her arms crossed.

Jason sighed, he knew there was no use lying anymore.

"I'm so sorry Selena but.. I'm married" Jason said, Selena's eyes widened in shock.

"Jase! Jase!" Justin ran towards Jason, "Justin?" "Alex is in the hospital!" Justin cried, "what?! Oh my god, uh I have to go Selena!" Jason said and pushed pass her as Justin followed Jason into the car.

"Who was that?" Justin asked as the two of them sat in Jason's car, "just an old friend" Jason shrugged and began driving to the hospital. "He'll be okay" Jason reassured, "I'm fucking scared! The doctor wouldn't tell me what happened, he said I had to come first" Justin rolled his eyes, "did they say it was urgent?" Jason raised a brow.

"Well.. No" Justin sighed, "he'll be fine.. I promise" Jason smiled at Justin for a second before turning back to the road.

Once the couple had arrived, Justin rushed towards the front desk woman. "We're here for Alex! He's my son!" Justin said, "and what kind of relationship do this man have with him?" the woman turned to Jason, "he's my husband" Justin said and cracked a smile, that'll never get old.

The woman nodded and gave them visitors passes before telling them the directions to Alex's room.

Justin rushed towards the case of stairs and Jason rolled his eyes, wishing that Justin didn't have to be claustrophobic. Jason followed behind Justin as he whined.

"There's his room!" Justin pushed the door open to see Alex lying in bed, with lots of bruises on his body, Justin's eyes widened. Jason noticed the same doctor from when Justin was in the hospital, "it looks like he got the bruises from another person.. If someone is harming your family then you need to let me or the police know immediately" the doctor said.

Justin stared at Jason for a moment, "u-um it's--"

"We've got it!" Two men rushed into the room with a file as the doctor raised a brow, "what? What's going on?!" Justin asked in confusion.

"It's the investigators" Alex spoke as Justin's eyes widened, "you're awake! Oh my god, how long have you been awake?" "when you walked in.. I hired investigators to find out who kidnapped Jason" Alex said as the doctor listened in confusion.

Jason grabbed the file and opened it as he read through the file, "I-it was more than one person" Jason said and looked through the screenshots. Justin stood next to Jason as he read the evidence.

"I-I need to use the bathroom" Justin said and quickly sat up, pushing past everyone.

Jayda watched her son leave, noticing that he left his phone right by his plate and Jayda grabbed the phone as Leo looked around, "are you sure about this?" Leo said.

"Yes! You do want to marry him right?" Jayda asked, Leo hesitated but nodded as Jayda sent the text message, "are you sure the guys are there?" Leo asked "yes! Travis just texted me" Jayda said and handed Leo the phone, "now be a good boy and give Justin and his phone back" Jayda said as she glanced at her kids, Leo rolled his eyes and walked towards Justin who was getting out of the bathroom.

"But how was Zaira involved?" Justin asked the investigator, "she was the one to help pay for the hitmen and we paid them a little visit, they admitted that Zaira and Travis paid them to send Jason McCann away while Jayda Bieber and Leo Montgomery did the rest of the dirty work" the investigator said as Alex's eyes widened.

Alex felt kind of disappointed, he always liked Jayda but now he can see how much of a bitch she is.

Justin sighed and turned to the doctor, "Leonardo Montgomery hit us and we want him in jail" Justin said as Jason and Alex smiled.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Hi hello! Thanks so much for reading and thanks to those who voted for my covers, the voting is officially over and I've picked my cover so again, thank you!

This book is soon to be over and my next Jastin book will be a texting series which I've noticed that every time people do a texting story the chapters are really short but don't worry, I will try my best to make each chapter long enough for you guys♥️

Again, thank you. ♥️