•6•

Alex had a plan, he knew that his dad's did things together after he'd fall asleep and tonight Alex planned on staying up to find out what happens over night. Alex knew that it was weird to listen to his parents having sex but he had a gut feeling that there was something more going on than just that.

"Alex" Justin said as he looked up at his dad, "yes?" "your father just left and I was thinking maybe we could go out to have breakfast" Justin asked as Alex nodded with a grin. "Of course, let me just change into something more appropriate" Alex laughed as he was still in his pajamas and Justin chuckled with a nod before leaving.

Alex watched his father leave and grabbed his phone.

Alex: Rob? Are you there?

Rob: Yeah, what's up

Alex: I think my father is hurting my dad

Rob: what makes you say that?!

Alex: I can just tell that something isn't right.. I'm going to find out tonight. I'll text you later.

Rob: okay.. Be safe

Alex put his phone down and opened his closet to search for an appealing outfit. The boy glanced out the balcony to see a girl walking down the street walking her dog with another girl, he watched her for a moment and smiled.

--

Jason stared at the text messages between him and Alex, he was glad that Alex was going to get to the bottom of the situation with Leo and Justin.

Jason was glad that Alex wasn't stupid, and very mature. Jason liked that.

The man rubbed his eyes as he was in the guest bedroom, Jason knew Selena went out with her best friend Taylor. He didn't like her but Taylor means the world to Selena so Jason doesn't bother to say anything about her.

Jason got out of bed and made his way into the bathroom, stripping out of his clothes as he stepped into the bathtub.

After Jason had finished, he changed into his uniform and grabbed his car keys before leaving for work.

"Zayn? Why are you standing by the garbage can?" Jason asked as he walked towards his best friend, "there's a Pokemon right by it!" Zayn said as Jason laughed.

Zayn put his phone away, "so what's up?" he asked "Selena's pissed" "well yeah because you ditched her for your husband" Zayn chuckled, "I didn't tell her that I went to see Justin" Jason said "what? Why? Dude, you have to break up with her.. you can't keep leading her on like this" Zayn said as Jason sighed.

"I know but.. she's a really nice girl, i'd hate to hurt her even more" Jason said as they walked into the kitchen. "Yeah I guess I understand where you're coming from" Zayn shrugged.

Jason felt his phone vibrate and he grabbed it.

Justin has posted a snapchat story!

Zayn peaked behind Jason's shoulder as he opened the photo.

"That's him?" Zayn asked and Jason nodded, "he seems adorable" Zayn grinned before putting on his gloves

"That's him?" Zayn asked and Jason nodded, "he seems adorable" Zayn grinned before putting on his gloves. Jason stared at the photo for a moment, "come on! We've got orders to take care of!" Zayn said as Jason shook his head and put his phone away.

--

"Thank you for taking me out to eat" Alex said to his dad, "no problem" Justin smiled while driving. "Dad?" Alex said, "yes?" "after I fall asleep.. What do you and father do?" Alex asked as Justin's breath hitched, that's when Alex knew something definitely wasn't right.

"Nothing.. I don't really remember" Justin said and he wasn't lying, he really didn't remember much.

"That's okay" Alex said and Justin held back a sigh of relief as Alex grabbed his phone.

Alex: If there's one thing I know for sure so far, it's that there's something wrong.

--

Jason looked down at his wrist watch, looking at the time. The man had twenty minutes left until work is over and he felt so eager, he wanted to see if Alex had found out any new information.

Jason continued to make pizzas, all of a sudden someone cleared their throat as he looked up to face Selena.

"Selena? I'm working" Jason said, "I know.. I just wanted to tell you that I've been doing some thinking and... I forgive you" Selena said with her arms crossed and gave him a small smile before leaving as Jason stood there in surprise, "she's whipped" Zayn said with a sad sigh.

Jason only shook his head before continuing to make the pizzas.

--

"Alex is asleep" Justin said as he sat on the bed, Leo hummed in response as he kissed the man's neck.

"Drink" Justin said as Leo stopped to grab the bottle of alcohol, Justin got out of bed and took the bottle instead of the small glass. The man drank the bottle down as Leo waited for his husband.

"Do we have more?" Justin asked as Leo nodded, "in the cabinet" he said with a careless shrug and Justin chugged down another bottle before sitting on the bed in front of Leo.

Alex sat by the other side of the door as he listened quietly.

Leo grabbed Justin's wrists tightly before hovering over the smaller man, Justin's eyes close as he began to passed out.

Leo began to thrust into the smaller man and Justin let out a whine as he rubbed his head, eyes still closed "ow!" Justin groaned. "G-get off I-I'm going to--" Justin pushed the man off of him and sat up.

"I-I can't b-breathe!" Justin gasped and Alex rushed into the room, "dad!" he panicked as he grabbed the phone. "Father, help!" Alex looked up to see Leo passed out on the bed and the boy cried as he grabbed the phone, dialing 911 as he held his dad's hand.

"Please, breathe for me dad!" Alex said as Justin looked into his sons eyes, still breathing having as Alex cried.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

You guys!! I am so happy that I am done with summer school like yesss! Although I will miss seeing my crush looking fine as hell, I am still able to text him on daily bases!

Not only that but he got me an early birthday present like yess, he says I'm going to love it and I am just so excited ok!

Thanks for reading❤️