•11•

"New phone?" Selena raised a brow as she peaked over Jason's shoulder, "uh yeah my last one got smashed" Jason said as he entered a new iCloud account.

"Why don't you just use your old account?" Selena raised a brow, "I forgot my password" Jason said as Selena rolled her eyes playfully, "of course" she said as she lied down in bed.

Selena sighed as she stared at Jason who was on his phone, the woman sat up and pulled her T-shirt off along with her pants as Jason entered Justin's number into his contact list.

Jason smiled and put his new phone on the nightstand, turning around as his eyes widened.

"Oh uh.. Did you lose your clothes?" Jason said as Selena frowned, "Jason.. It's been weeks since we've been close" she said as Jason sighed. "I'm sorry but I'm really tired right now" he said, "am I ugly?" Selena frowned.

Jason's eyes widened, "w-what? No! Of course not! Selena you're gorgeous! I'm sorry, I'm just so so tired" Jason said as he stroked her cheek. Selena gave him a small smile, "come here.. I want to show everyone how lucky I am to have you" Jason grabbed his phone and pressed on snapchat as Selena smiled, "let me just put my shirt back on" she laughed and Jason chuckled as he nodded in agreement.

--

Justin walked into Alex's room to see the boy sitting on his bed, he walked towards him and sat down. "Are you okay?" Justin asked and Alex shrugged, "I've been thinking about my name" he said as Justin raised a brow.

"I want to change my last name" Alex said, "what? Why?" "I don't want Leo's last name, I admit that it's a fancy last name and very classy but Leo himself.. He's nothing like that" Alex said. Justin bit his lower lip, "well what last name do you want?" "I don't know yet.. I'll let you know when I find out" Alex said.

After Justin had tucked Alex into bed, he shut the door and grabbed his phone.

Jason: I miss you already.

Justin smiled at the message and sat down on the small couch as he made a respond.

Justin: I miss you too.

Justin grinned and went on Snapchat as he waited for a response, he noticed that Jason had posted. Justin couldn't help but wonder what, he never had a reason to look at Jason's snapchats but then he thought, why not?

Justin pressed on Jason's story and his smile dropped.

Justin didn't know what to say, he was lost at words

Jason McCann: Can I see you again?

Justin could feel his blood boiling and he decided to call Jason as he stood up and walked into one of the guest rooms.

"Justin?" Jason spoke into the phone, "don't ever talk to me again you lying son of a bitch!" Justin spat, "w-what?" "I saw your stupid snapchat story! You didn't think I'd see it, huh? Fuck you! You're a cheating asshole and don't ever make contact with me ever again!" Justin shouted and hung up.

--

"Today I have invited you fine men to join me for a meeting because I hear that you work undercover for mysteries like the one I am going to share with you today" Alex said as the two older men sat across from him.

"Um how old are you?" one of them asked as the other had an eyebrow raised, "my youth is not relevant" Alex said in a sharp tone.

"Three years ago Jason McCann was kidnapped in the US in an empty parking lot near a dock in Wisconsin by two men dressed in black, black shoes, pants, coats, shirts, and they had on masks but Jason did clarify that they both had green eyes" Alex said, "we have suspects" Alex grabbed a folder.

"Leo Montgomery, Jayda Bieber, Zaira Valencia, and Travis Turner" Alex put out photos of the suspects as the men wrote down the information, "we cannot have any of these people know about this case" Alex said. "Where is Jason now?" an investigator asked, "they drugged him and shipped him off here.. In Italy" Alex said.

"I am willing to pay you a million dollars to find out who did this" Alex said as he grabbed a check book, "well I don't see why not" the man shrugged. "Thank you for your time" Alex smiled innocently before leaving the office.

--

Jason had deleted the photo right after that phone call, Jason had no problem breaking up with Selena. If it meant being able to be with Justin, he'd do it but Jason didn't know how.

Selena lives in his apartment, it would be odd to just throw her out for no reason so Jason thought why not just have her do the breaking up?

Jason walked into his room to see Selena standing in a dress, "how do I look?" she smiled and Jason stared at her "not good that's for sure" he blurted out as the woman frowned. "Oh" she said, "where are you going anyway?" "I'm going with Taylor to the club, her and Calvin just broke up and now she's going through some party girl phase" Selena rolled her eyes.

"That sucks" Jason said and heard the doorbell. "Could you get that?" Selena asked while applying make up, "no" Jason said as Selena raised a brow, "okay weirdo" she said and left as Jason followed her.

"Hey Selena!" Taylor smiled and hugged Selena as Jason stood by. "Hi Jason" Taylor purred, "hi" he said in annoyance.

"Let me just use the bathroom before we leave!" Selena said and ran up the steps as Taylor grabbed Jason's wrists, pinning him against the wall.

"I've missed seeing you" Taylor said as she licked her lips, "where is this coming from?" Jason raised a brow, Taylor has never hit on him before. "It's just that Calvin and I are broken up now and I've always found you rather attractive" Taylor smirked.

Jason thought this was the perfect opportunity, Selena would come back and catch them.

So, Jason pinned Taylor against the wall as she gasped but smiled anyway as she kissed him.

Selena gasped as her eyes widened, "What the fuck?!" Selena shouted as Jason turned around. "Oh no! Selena!" he fake gasped, "get away from my man!" Selena shoved Taylor away as Jason watched in confusion.

'Well that didn't go the way I had expected,' Jason thought to himself.

"I am so sorry Taylor attacked you like that" Selena said as Jason just stared at her with a weird expression. "Uh, it's okay?" he said, sounding more like a question.

"Let's spend the day together" Selena smiled, "no!" Jason cut off as she raised a brow. "I-I have to go!" he said and grabbed his car keys as Selena watched in confusion.

Selena then decided maybe it's time she finds out what Jason is up to.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

You guyss I am in the shittiest mood ever because I am trying to work shit out with someone and ughh. Life is not chill anymore ok.

Thanks for reading