•12•

"Justin.. I'm very hungry right now so could you please get out of bed and just make me something before I leave to work" Leo said as Justin was in bed, hiding under the covers.

Alex stood by the door and rolled his eyes.

"Go away" Justin mumbled underneath the blanket.

Alex: you barely reunited with my dad and already screwed up?

Jason: I might have a girlfriend

Alex: you really screwed up.

Jason: You're not helping

Alex: Come over

Jason: Really?

Alex: After you leave that girlfriend of yours but only after ten and if you don't want to leave her then just don't talk to my dad at all. No one is forcing you to.

Jason: I want to be with him, I just don't know how to break up with her! The last time i did with a different girl, she told everyone i played her.

Alex: Just be honest with her.

"Just go get something from a restaurant dad, i'll get him out of bed" Alex rolled his eyes, "thank you son" Leo smiled and patted his sons back before leaving.

"Jason told me what happened, he's worried" Alex sat next to his father, Justin didn't respond and Alex let out a sigh. "I'll make you breakfast" Alex said before leaving the room.

--

"I'm going to be working late tonight" Jason said as he had just put on his uniform, "why?" Selena raised a brow. "Zayn's sick and i'm covering his shift, i'll be out at twelve" Jason said.

That was a lie, Jason gets out of work at ten and he planned on going straight to Justin's house right after he got out of work.

As for Selena, she had plans of her own.

--

"Hello Mr. Hastings" Leo smiled as he shook an old man's hand as the man smiled, "hello.. I believe you're Montgomery" Mr. Hastings said as Leo nodded "yes sir" he smiled.

Leo planned on making his business big, Mr. Hastings was one of the most highest ranked business men and Leo's plan was to be on his level, all he needed was an expansion on his company.

"I looked over the portfolio that you handed in with the information on stock markets, I was very impressed" Mr. Hastings smiled.

"I am willing to give you the expansion, all you have to do is sign these Mr. Alex Montgomery" Mr. Hastings said as Leo raised a brow, "excuse me? Alex?" "Yes.. Aren't you Alex Montgomery?" "No! I am Leonardo Montgomery!" Leo spat.

"Oh, I am sorry sir.. I cannot give you the expansion" Mr. Hastings said, "why not?!" "Alex Montgomery has all his information right, and I believe this is yours?" Mr. Hastings grabbed another sheet, "all your information is from 2008, I cannot accept this, Alex Montgomery has all his information updated to last year" Mr. Hastings said as Leo glared at the man.

--

"My dads inside.. I'm going to head out" Alex said, "where?" Jason raised a brow. "I'm just going on a walk to the park with one of my neighbors" Alex said and smiled politely before leaving.

--

Selena parked by the pizza shop and made her way inside the shop as she held her purse, opening the door as Zayn gasped and Selena glared as she ran straight into the kitchen.

"Zayn!" Selena shouted and grabbed his shoulder as the man yelped as she slammed him against the wall. "Where is Jason?!" Selena hissed, "h-he's here! He's in the bathroom!" Zayn stuttered, "you're lying!" Selena glared.

"W-what? I wouldn't lie! Zayn said, "so if I went into that bathroom he'd be in there?" Selena glared as Zayn nodded quickly and Selena stared at the man "okay I'll go check" she said, "N-no!" Zayn shouted. "Zayn! Tell me where he is!" Selena glared and Zayn sighed.

"I'm so sorry Jason" he said before writing down an address.

--

Jason didn't know where to go, but he noticed that there were no butlers around. Did Alex tell them to leave?

Jason walked around the mansion, staring at the photos hung on the walls of Alex and Justin, some of Leo and his friends.

Jason heard a noise from one of the rooms and nervously walked towards the door, he was afraid that the person would end up being someone else.
"J-Justin?" Jason spoke and pushed the door open to reveal Justin.

"Jason?" "Oh my god, Justin I'm so sorry!" "Jas--"

"I'm so sorry I didn't tell you about my girlfriend, if anything! I've tried breaking it off with her, I really did for you! I'm sorry, I love you so much and i'd do anything for--"

Justin pressed his lips against Jason's as his eyes widened, Jason closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around Justin's waist as Justin slowly pushed Jason towards his bed.

"W-wait! Does this mean you forgive me?" Jason pulled away as Justin nodded, "I know you'd never hurt me on purpose.. And I love you too" Justin said as Jason smiled and kissed him.

--

A car pulled up right besides Alex and his friend Victoria, the boy raised a brow and Leo stepped out of the car. "What are you--" Leo threw a punch at Alex as Victoria gasped and stood back as Leo kicked his son repeatedly.

Victoria ran away, far away from Leo so that she could call the police.

Alex stared at Leo as his vision blurred, "you are a worthless piece of shit just like your dad" Leo snarled before leaving.

Victoria ran towards the boy and kneeled down in front of him, "Alex! Please stay awake! I've called the police! They're coming" she said as Alex held the girls hand and she smiled down at him as the both of them waited for help.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Hi hello, thanks so much for reading!

Also, I just thought i'd let you guys know that this story is almost over, I know it's short but I don't really have a lot of ideas left but if I do come up with something new then I will let you guys know!