•3•

Justin sat on the edge of his bed as he let out a sigh, putting on his T-shirt as Leo was already lied down in bed waiting for his husband.

"Alex is asleep" Justin said as he lied down, "good" Leo moved closer to Justin.

Justin let out a shaky breath as Leo began kissing his neck, "stop" Justin said as his husband hummed against his neck, "why should I?" "because I'm telling you no" Justin said as Leo pulled away with a glare.

Justin was afraid that Leo would lash out again, "let me have a drink first" he said before Leo could put his hands on him.

Leo smiled, "that's what I'm talking about" he said as he got out of bed and Justin sat up as he looked down at his bruised thigh.

Justin always got himself drunk when having sex with Leo because he didn't like to remember the experience, but the next day he always woke up with bruises and made sure to cover them before waking up Alex.

--

"Selena! I've got a surprise for you!" Jason said as he walked into the apartment as Selena was in the kitchen, reading a magazine by the counter.

"Hm?" she hummed, "I got us.. Tickets to Hawaii!" Jason smiled widely as Selena raised a brow as she stared at the plane tickets. "What about your job?" "my boss said I could take the week off.. I thought you and I could spend time together by a pool while drinking margaritas!" Jason said as Selena bit her lower lip.

"I do like that idea.. are you sure? Why the sudden surprise?" "I just want to feel closer to you Selena" Jason said as his girlfriend smiled. "Okay! When do we leave?" "Tomorrow!" "tomorrow? I have to pack! Oh my god!" Selena ran to the bedroom and Jason smiled as he watched her grab her suitcase.

Nothing could go wrong.

--

"It's your last day of school Alex, have fun!" Justin smiled as his son looked up at him.

"I don't think I can handle going to school, I know it's the last day but dad.. I feel like I'm in a special Ed class, surrounding by uneducated people.. Why can't I be put in high school? With the seniors?" Alex asked.

Justin smiled, "you're only in eighth grade Alex and I've tried but the school system doesn't work like that" Justin said as Alex sighed.

"Since you've done so well this year.. Have this" Justin handed his son his silver watch as Alex held it at the palms of his hand. "It was a gift and I've had it ever since I was younger.. I want you to have it now" Justin said.

It's Jason's watch.

Alex looked down at the watch as he put a napkins under it because he did not want to get it stained, he couldn't help but smile as he looked up at his dad, "thank you" he said.

"You're welcome, now get to school" Justin said as the taxi pulled up in front of the mansion and Alex hugged his father tightly before running into the car as Justin waved with a smile, his sleeve sliding down revealing a very dark bruise on his ...

"You're welcome, now get to school" Justin said as the taxi pulled up in front of the mansion and Alex hugged his father tightly before running into the car as Justin waved with a smile, his sleeve sliding down revealing a very dark bruise on his wrist and Justin covered it before walking back into his home.

Justin knew today he had to do his usual routine which meant cooking Leo his breakfast before he wakes up.

Leo was very picky with his food and whenever he did not like what Justin had cooked, he dumped it away and went out to eat from a restaurant with his friends. Alex ate everything that Justin cooked, even if it weren't the best because he appreciated his hard work.

Justin knows he could hire a chef but he cooked because it made him feel normal.

Justin was careful with the amount of salt he put into the eggs, he mixed the eggs and glanced at the time. Eight, thirty one.

Leo did not like to wait for his food, Justin poured the yolk into the pan and quickly grabbed the frozen bacon and threw it on the skillet, also grabbing two pieces of bread and putting it into the toaster.

"Mr. Montgomery, your husband is awake" a butler said and Justin always cringed when people would call him by Leo's last name, especially because his last name is actually McCann.

Justin mixed the eggs with one hand and moved the bacon around with his other hand, he knew Leo would be in the shower for awhile so that gave him more time.

Once the food was ready, he put it on a plate and sat it on the table along with a cup of orange juice.

Justin stood behind the chair and Leo walked into the dining room as Justin pulled the chair back for the man, "good morning babe" Leo said as Justin smiled "good morning" he greeted with a soft kiss.

Leo smiled as he sat down and grabbed his spoon, taking a bite out of the eggs as Justin watched nervously.

Leo swallowed the food and looked up at his husband, "this is delicious" he said as Justin held back a sigh of relief. He only nodded as Leo continued to eat.

--

"Jason! Jason!" Zayn knocked on the door multiple times as Jason rolled his eyes, opening the door in annoyance. "What?" he whined

"Marco wants us to attend the Starlight Ball hosted by Nick Dobrev!" Zayn said, "I can't! I'm leaving with--" "yeah yeah! I know! but Nick Dobrev also happens to be good friends with the one and only Leonardo Montgomery!" Zayn smirked and Jason's eyes widened.

"Yup! which means your Justin will be there and you guys will finally be reunited at last!" Zayn said as Jason sighed, "I-I don't know" "I thought you wanted to see him" Zayn rolled his eyes, "I do but.. What if he hates me?"

"You guys are married for fucks sake, just walk over to him and talk to him... Fuck it, Jase" Zayn said as Jason smiled softly, "but wait! If Leo recognizes me then I'm screwed!" "That's why it's a masquerade  ball" Zayn added as he held two masks and Jason smiled at his best friend.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖