Chapter 1: The unexpected miracle

" No way..."
"I'm gunna be the best gamer in this country. Watch me."
"Music is a language of entertainment. If used correctly, it could also a language of comfort and peace."
"I know... they are not real...but the love is real"

The three of us, myself (Ren), Kaito and Sasaki were checking up the Mid-term examination results.

Kaito: well... this is awkward.
Ren: it can't be helped. We always get this close. we're lucky to be say.
Sasaki: Ren, you know that this is gonna happen do you?

I nodded and the three of us sigh when we saw our results. The three of us got into the top five with myself on the third, Keita on fifth and Sasaki on the second.

Keita: Why I'm on the fifth!? *cries*
Ren and Sasaki: because you always stuck with both gaming and education. You even burn the midnight oil.
Keita: but...
crowds of classmates: WOULD YOU THREE STOP COMPARING!? THE THREE OF YOU WERE JUST OTAKU BUT WHY THE TOP SPOT YOU THREE CONQUER!?

The three of us turn a deaf ear. It's spring of our third year in high school. The three of us have been friends for a long time and with the final year as high school students, we began to see reality will came to us even though we're actually... Otakus. As member of the Japanese popular term, we're actually proud of it. The three of us walks back to our class.

Sasaki: Keita, you mention that a gaming group was scouting your talents. If I'm not wrong, the upcoming tornament is in summer vacation right?
Keita: Yeah! and they decide to put me into the team if I level up to lvl 30 and above.
Ren: well lucky you... You can just level up faster with your results recently. being on the top five is not that bad. Sasaki, how's your remix?
Sasaki: Good. I'll just upload it n Utube and see how it goes. I also just got you an album of my last winter remixes. here.

Sasaki hands out two CD case to both Kaito and myself. I'm not suprised with this two. Keita have always been in the gaming world since middle school and his switch will triggers when he plays them, serious and focused like a sniper. Sasaki on the other hand is a DJ Utuber. After his interest in EDM, he got himself into the DJ world with his first album came out two years ago. Me? An Otaku with genius mind and skills on creating lyrics, Gaming and teaching. No wonder the three of us were called as "Ultimate Otaku Trio". As the time flows, It's evening. The three of us were heading to the station.

Sasaki: Ren, you just got yourself some hate comments here. Just don't get burn kay? *with his Smartphone on*
Ren: I'll face it. Also, they need to see the reality. We can't afford to go Otaku, live a single life, not married and cause the whole country's birth rate reduce. I know I must.
Keita: well... I understand your concept. create your own OC, gave it to your beloved waifu, which is single, and... face reality as a better otaku.
Ren: Thanks. I know you love Flower right?
Keita: *Silents*... yeah... but don't forget to worry yourself as well. IA is cool too. only the aura thingy is hard to understand. Explain please, Mister Blotaku.
Ren: *turns on smartphone* see here. Her face shows an emotional face. but her eyes also shines, stated that she is seeing a beautiful world. Also, If you sharp enough, you can feel that she like a moe character with a cool aura feeling that states her personality. She's might also have a kuudere air and that makes me attracted to her.

 She's might also have a kuudere air and that makes me attracted to her

While listening to my explaination, we arrive at the station. we leave the station on our separate path and leave only myself continues on the trip back home. I see the sun setting from the view of my current position and felt delighted by that scenery.

I arrive home. It was silent but I know that my family is late again. Then, a voice from up stair calling me. It was my sister, Mei.

Mei: Oni-chan, welcome home.
Ren: I'm home. now... where is my dinner? * :3*
Mei: It's in the fridge. Heat it up. I'll ready the bath.

I nodded with a delighted face. Mei is good to have around. As a brother, I'm lucky to have this kind of sister. With dinner rested in my stomach, I took a bath. This life is soo real that even an otaku would love to stay young. But with the way times flow and as we're getting mature, I can see the challenge we must face as otakus, the reality we must face. I've returned into my room and turn on my laptop after changed into night clothes.

I opened a new browser of my Chrome, which leads to my blog. While browse through every post I made, I saw some hate comments. ' Anime is our escape from this reality!', 'Don't call yourself an otaku if you talk about reality' and so on. Idiots. This must not happening to all of us you know. How can they say that reality is bad? Then, how you face your life then?

Tirelessly checking every hate comments, I sigh. Too much pressure to be honest. Then, a mail sent to my address. Opens the mail, I got a link with some message in it.

'Boy, You see the one-sided reality only. If you wish to see the other side of that reality, please, click on this link and download it. "She" will exist.'

Confused of what it say, I guess it was a virus since there are some case of some website links will lead to an unnecessary website and it allows the creater of the link to hack into your account. But, "She", is a reference to who? What does the sender of this mail wants me to do? My curiosity peaked. I click the link. At first it just opening another browser, but then, My screen black out. I was shocked by that kind of action and rarely I see it happens as well. I trying to figure out a solution in front of my lappy. Suddenly, a bright light flashed out the screen and a figure was forcefully out of the screen, crashed onto me.

I was speechless. My body was frozen and I only stare at the figure with my eyes.

Ren: unbelievable...no way... This is not real... How the...?

The figure, a girl with light pink hair. With clothes that was so familiar. It is her. IA... is existing in this world.

After you're beginning to exist... (Hiatus)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara