Chapter 8: A flower has appears

It's about to hit summer season. The air just got warmer, school attires switched to summer uniforms, and ice cream is a must when finishing schools. The curriculum activities also halted to prevent heat stroke for their students. Currently, my gang is in the library, studying for the upcoming finals of the semester. At least here, the place had air conditioner placed.

Keita: Ren, when was the sengoku era appears again?
Ren: It's in the textbook. here...
IA: I had a question, Sasaki-san. How to solve this problem?
Sasaki: This? ok... you must use this formula and like this...
Kana: huah... it's a bit earlier for this right? The exam is in three weeks. You guys were seriously like this?
Ren, Sasaki and Keita: Yes. but it's better than slacking home, doing nothing but live your life as an otaku.

Yeah, It was a bit early but still... I hate to be slacking off at a time like this. I know that the three of us was. With the time was about to strike late evening, all of us left school. Kana then suggested something.

Kana: Guys, wanna go grab a bite? *points at a fast food restaurant*
Sasaki: yeah. I'm starving anyway.
Ren: sorry guys. I had to be home by 7.
IA: Me too. I had to be home as well.
Keita: well... that can't be helped. see ya two later. also, Ren... accompany her~.

I know. I've been doing this since she's starts enrolling school. With the two of us bid farewell to the rest of our gang, we catch a train home. In the train, IA pulls my shirt.

IA: Ren...
Ren: what's... oh... let me... cover that up.

I stand infront of IA,covering her with her back against the train doors. Her skirt was stucked in between the doors which is kinda embarrassed when this happens. She then looks at me, blushed which kinda cute but... I guess this was us, an "assistant" and her "master", enjoying the moments as time flews by, hoping that it never ends. I'm sure I blush as well but, I can't help it. I've been in love with her ever since she's just in the other side of that world. Now, I understand what is love. It is a feeling that can be never prevented by ourself, a feeling... that is needed and never be throw out. Then, our destination was called. With the doors opens, the skirt problem is out. While we're heading home, IA catches my attention, holding my shirt.

IA: Master Ren, I want to thank you for what just happens recently. I'm sorry if I had cause you trouble.
Ren: No worries, IA. It's happens all the time. Also, you don't have to address me as "master" anymore. Just call me by my name.
IA: But... it would be inappropriate for me to address you that...
Ren: You can. You have my permission. Also, to me, you're freely to address me as you like. I didn't order you, but asking you to.
IA: ... ok, Ma... Ren-san. For now I'll address you as Ren.

We walked home with a moment of silent. It's usual this way but now, I can't say anything because we're shy to talk anything further. Her "Human' heart" is a very special one. I now see her as an android but, in my heart, it says she's also a human. Then, we arrived home. After a bath and a meal, I lie on the bed in my room, leaving myself with the feelings for her. I guess she's also feeling that as well, which she might currently asking advice from Mei herself. After a few moments, my phone is ringing. It's Keita.

*On phone*
Ren: Yo, Kaito. what's the call?
Kaito: *panicked* Ren! I need you here! With IA as well!
Ren: wait... what's wrong?
Kaito: You won't believe if I just told you. Just come here, Quick!

Keita sounds suprising and like he just discovers something. I ready myself and call IA to ready herself as well. After we leave the house, the two of us walk fast towards Keita's home. At least, his home is not very far. I wonder what's with Keita on the phone. It's better if we when there to know what's happening. We then arrived at Keita's house. we knocked the door and Keita greets us, with a panicked face.

Keita: You both won't believe what just happen.
Ren: Yo, You ok? you scares me to be honest.
Keita: Just come here and see for yourself!

We enter his home and Keita leads us to the living room. Oh god... To be honest, this might not the first time that happens but, seriously... it happens again. Not just IA begins to exist in this world, Now... Flower is also begins to exists in this world.

_._._._._

With IA helping Flower to adjust herself with the situation, Me, Keita and even his mother, Linda-san is also here. she also suprise to see Flower suddenly emerge from the living rooms TV which is... while Keita is playing his PXB 5.

Ren: To be honest,You're really need to study more than doing both.
Keita: Haha... guess my secret was exposed...
Linda: No time for jokes, boys. Now, Keita-kun, please explain about this.
Keita: Yes, mom. Ok... like this, I was playing "Warzone: Proving grounds" and still trying to make my avatar reaching level 40.
Ren: I thought it was just level 30 and above for the requirements.
Keita: haha... I know. Just can't help it. Anyway, while I was playing, an email notification pops up. I clicked at the notification which direct my screen to the email. I clicked the link inside and suddenly, my screen turns black and Flower began to merge from the TV screen.
Ren: The same situation as I'm in.
Keita: Exactly. Then, She's here already, existing in our world like this is some sort of anime world we're in.
Ren: To be precise, This world is still real. It's not a joke though.
Linda: In other words, Its happens to you once, Ren-chan?
Ren: Yes, ma'am. To be honest, Aria-san there, is also appears out of my screen, my laptop screen to be precise. Also, Keita, Linda-san, you two just need to take care of her needs. She's also a humanoid android with the "Human's heart" and need the basic needs that is the same as a human. An income might appears in your account, Keita.
Keita: Soo... do I need to check it now?
Ren: No. wait for an another email. The sender will inform you, I guess.

Linda-san looks confuse. I can understand her concern. But, with the situation just happens, Keita needs to take responsibility as well. I call IA amd Flower as well.

Ren: IA, did you ask anything about her? like is her creater and yours the same or something related?
IA: She said that she also has the same functions as I am. Only the creator...
Ren: She didn' know about it as well huh? Welp... that's usual. Keita, You just had her address you as the main user?
Keita: Already done it after she asks that.
Flower: Master Keita, to be honest, I was suprise to see another android who just like me. IA-san, may I address you as sister?
IA: eh? ... I'm not sure.... Ren, how do I take this situation?
Ren: Your choice. Like I said, You're freely to address anyone your way.
IA: Understood. Flower-san, you may address me that way.
Flower: Thank you! Master Keita, may I address you by your front name as well?
Keita: uhh... yes... yeah, you can address me by "Keita". *smiles nervously*
Ren:Alright then, see ya tomorrow. Let's go, IA.
Keita: www... wait(3x)!!! She needs to stay with me? here? In my house?
Ren: It's your waifu... just don't overdoing "it"...
Keita: hey... I'm not that bad, right?
Ren: just a joke, Keita... Just a joke. See ya, Keita. IA, let's go.

IA nodded. The two of us then left the house, politely, leaving Keita on taking care of Flower. On our way home, IA catch my attention again.

IA: Ren, To be honest, The way Flower address me as her sister, makes me happy.
Ren: oh... you got in that spot eh? Having fun?
IA: ...mm...mou..*blushed* is it wierd?
Ren: ...wow... that reaction is suprising. anyway, nope. It's not wierd but you're having fun is like I said
IA: ... I don't know why but I had a feeling that I should hit you because you teased me or your compliment is less effective.
Ren: aannd... your speaking informal just now.
IA: ... *pout*...mmm

I can feel the amusement since IA is acting that way. It's cute though, to see her began to act more human. She also looks cuter with the way she just express her feels just now.I can conclude that IA is getting better at this. Only... hoping that the bond between us have shorten. Cause with her personality and looks that attracts us around, I hoping that she did not fall for other guys than me. In other words, I worry she distanced myself from me.Hopefully not.