Chapter 6: A Breather

Finally... for just a month, we finished it. The project finished with IA's orginal... ends up with a mix. At least it was original, only... it was mixed with my voice due to the song was actually a rock-rap song that was inspired by an American Band, Meteora Link Park.

Sasaki: That will do. At least an original with her voice still.
IA: Sasaki-san, I agree with you. I also pleased to hear master Ren's voice.
Ren: I was also pleased, IA. Sorry if the orignal was not as expected.
IA: No. I am good with it. I can add that Master Ren's raping pace was great.

I was happy. Now, IA's way of speaking was improve due to her school life recently. She also already make a friend. Guess She's really good at managing herself.

Keita: ok... we're gunna need a breather after all those works...
Ren: You know. We got finals incoming. Try your best on not getting fifth again, or worst.
Keita: I know... but we can handle that right? How about an outing in Tokyo?
We can bring Mei as well to help IA bought clothes for her.

I had to agree. IA have been wears Mei's clothes. I'm sure that with my current allowance, I can buy her some, mention the zeroes we have. I nodded as a sign of agreement.

Keita: Good! Tomorrow at 10 Am by the station. Sasaki, you're good?
Sasaki: I'm good. I need to check the stores there anyway.
Ren: For what?
Keita: I can guess it. I might need a new controller. mine's has its joy stick ruined. Also IA, how about bringing in you're friend into the trip?
IA: I will inform her.

Oh... I understand. Guess I need some thing for my own as well. IA agrees with Keita's plan as it would also expands her emotion knowledge. Myself and IA then told the plan to Mei. She can't wait.

The next day, most of us were at the station, IA's friend, Kana then arrives here herself.

Kana: Sorry! I'm late... huh...
IA: It's fine. guys, this is Kana. You guys do meet her right?
Sasaki: Yeah... Third place in the regional pianist competition. and just won the second prize for the EDM DJ Max competition... Kana Natsume.
Kana: hoho... I was suprised to see someone knows my achievement. Even from the ultimate otaku trio member...
Sasaki: Thanks. I heard that you were inspired by "Shining Moon", right?
Kana: Yes! I love his songs! I even love the latest song which features IA! For your info, he's...
Sasaki: no explaination needed...(sweats)

Welp, that was suprising. It's look like Kana was actually a big fan of "Shining Moon" which is Sasaki's alias. Sasaki usually has a Utube profile pic of his OC so no one ever know his real face. I can tell that himself does not want anyone to know about it. All of us were then ride the train and plan our little trip.

Then, we arrive at Shibuya, the most popular shopping district in Tokyo. We then ventures to each streets and stores. We entered a shopping mall and begin our original plan. IA, Mei and Kana will be gone shopping for IA's clothes while the three of us, checking out the computer store.

Keita: Yo, Sasaki check this out.
Sasaki: That's the newest headphone model from Alien nation. I heard it improves noice cancelling and has better mic sensitivity.
Ren: And... it was pretty... Welp... there goes your money.
Keita: Relax. Just got this month paycheck! *smiles*
Sasaki: Ok... don't overspend then. Ren, got a minute? how's this mic?
Ren: wait...

The three of us were then busy at the store since Sasaki wants to check out a better microphone for IA to sing. Guess that project gives him an adrenalin to do another. Just hoping that he does not overdoing it. As we've finished our shopping, Mei calls us to meet them.

Mei: You guys late.
Ren: Just for a moment we.... wait... that's a lot of bags. you really did not overspend the money, Mei?
Kana: Just help us please... it's heavy...

Mei, IA and Kana happens to shopping IA's clothes too much that The rest of my crew was shocked. At least it was not that heavy. Thanks to my training at the dojo since Mei and I were young, I have buffed up, even Sasaki and Keita joins my training.

All of us then stopped at a fast food restaurant, Macroland for a refresh. As usual, Keita will order the two set of the tower special which suprise most the girls and even Mei, who sees his appetite for the first time.

Mei: Musashibara-san... It was my first time I saw your appetite to be honest... * (=_=")*
Keita: You know, A man with a big appetite means that he got a lot of work to do.
Kana: Even though... it was not healthy?
Sasaki: Keita and I were also a fighter. In other words, Mei and Ren were not the only one who knew the Takaheshi art of battle.So, seeing him eating this much... well, it's usual to me and Ren.
Kana: haha...

The two of us laugh. After we've finished, we continue again with the shopping. This time, all of us go along with the ride. Usually It us three, this time we're a bit lucky.

Kana: Wow! "Shining Moon" mixes is awesome! I even love the latest from him!
Sasaki: He always got the mix right. Echo, Fleeting Moon, Kokoro... just how he can compete with DJ-Zakuto...
Kana: Are you also his fan? his first album.
Sasaki: "The Christmas Gift"... I know.

Wow Sasaki... You are flirting a girl. Great, I give him an 8 for that. I can see that sasaki has interest in Kana. she's beautiful as well. Also, with her skills in musics, I can guess that Sasaki was in love with her muses.

The time was then evening. All of us were at the station later and went home. After IA, Mei and I left the station, the two made me carry most of the stuff, which kinda reminds me; IA was a Biotech humanoid. Her brain limmiter is also available in her. I guess she's also a girl.

We've arrived home, with me exhausting and was in my room for about 10 minutes after I carry IA's clothes. Guess I better drop out bath time, I am tired anyway. Then, a message come over to my phone, and it was an unpleasant one. Mother and father is coming home...