Chapter 2: Master

Staggered by the event, I then realised that I forgot something. My sister. But It is too late for that cause as I was about to hide her, Mei have opened the door.

Mei: *shocked* Onee-chan... what is this?... wwwhy there is a girl in you room!?
Ren:*panicked* wwait! I can explain...
Mei: Onee- chan you idiot!! Time to feel the Takaheshi first year technique; SIDE WINDER KICK!!! *Whoosh!*

She launched an attack. Luckly, I was able to dodge her kick easily. Thank you, Gaming skills!

IA: Identify the Main user. You, What is your name?

IA, first time I hear her voice, in a speaking matter, pointed at me for my name. The two of us then stopped when that happens.

Ren: What do you mean?
IA: Main User, also known as Master user. Please state your name?
Ren: *cold sweat* uhh... My name is Ren Takaheshi. That's all?
IA: Name verification acknowledged. Setting Ren Takeheshi as the main user. please to make as your personal assistance.

Mei, shocked by what IA saids, again tries to hit me with more moves and this time, all of it lands onto me. Mei ask for my explaination. I explain to her of what happen but she did not believe my story. I then show my lappy screen and Confusingly, see that the mail was gone. That's not right. I didn't remember about deleting it. Maybe the transfer or I don't know what to call it, might have triggers a fail save to cover up the tracks.

Ren: ... ok... so what do I had to do?*sweats*
Mei:*Angry* Onee-chan, You know that you're the "main user" to her. Also, I still can't trust your explaination. There is not even a single incident about one anime character, jump out of a computer screen, and exists till today. Also, she scares me when her tone was like that.
IA: Allow me to reassure you Sub-user Mei, I'm a Biotechnology Humanoid Android. One with feelings of a human called Human's heart. I'm also have Biotechnology systems and organs along with receptors to have the most of human's basic necessities.
Ren: So, you're an android, with a heart and can feel physical form of feel like heat and pain?
IA: Correct, Master Ren. My main function is to live as a human. I also functions to help master in any form of needs.
Ren: Orders given by me also will acknowledged by you?
IA: Yes. Because you're my master, I was also set to follow your orders.

After hearing what she saids about herself, I began on taking care of her until this mystery solves. Now... one last thing before wrapping up this mess. I ask Mei.

Ren: Mei, could you take care of her till this mystery is solves? pretty please! *In begging position*
Mei: * Thinking and sigh* ok... but remember, you also a part on taking care of her. Don't leave my hands full and... get me something in return, ok?
Ren: Thanks! IA, for now, please be with Mei, ok? can you verify her as a second user?
IA: Affirmative, master. Due to your emotional state, I can read that it was inappropriate for girl to stay in a men's room. I'll also verify her as a second main user. Is this what you wanted, master?
Ren: It's fine. Thanks, IA.

IA nodded. Mei calls her out my room and leads her to her own room. I can say that settles for a while. I then began to investigate my lappy for the missing mail. I restart it but it.s the same thing. wierd...a mail with a link to summond my waifu out a screen? I pinch my mouth just to make sure it is not a dream, again since Mei's attacks is really bad to be hit by. I closed the laptop and prep myself to bed. Guess IA's computer brain is great since I did not hear a single noise that worries me since she might need sometime to find herself a good position to sleep, if someone knews its meaning. In my bed, I began to think about the mystery again and thinking I might need help on this one. At least it's them, We might have a way.