Chapter 10: STUDY TIME!

It's been a week after the appearance of Flower. Now, She enrolls the school in the same class as us. Too much has happening that day, I can recall the scene from the first time Flower enrolls into our school.

Flower: Greetings. My name is Vanessa Flower. I was originate from Italy and currently moves here because of parent's issues. Hope to get along with you all.
Classmate 1: Yeah! Another girl is in our school and it's also a foreigner!
Classmate 2: WOO!! It's time to tackle her heart!
Flower: Oh... I'm sorry to inform but, I am also Keita-kun's lover. I hope you people did not disturb our relationship.*smiles*
* All of the classmates were frozen shocked. They then turns their attention to Keita*
Classmate 3: Keita... What's the meaning of this?
Classmate 4: First is Ren... Now him? Guys! We got a target!!
Most of the boys in the class: Hourah!!!
Keita: *frozens* ... huuahh... I'm dead~...

Welp, That did happen. I'm also got mad by most of the class because a gossip came through before, that Me and IA were secretly a couple. Just wonder who discover us in that kind of relationship. Though, it is good to be called as IA's boyfriend cause it makes most the guys in our class stay it that way because of my background. As for Keita, He still need to hold the pressure he receive. Currently, all of us were studying for the upcoming exam at our usual hang out on lunch break. Luckly, it's clouded this time which mostly blocks the daylight till the rest of the day. Keita got most of crew attention.

Keita: Guys! I had an announcement!
Sasaki: What's the catch? something good happening?
Keita: eihh~ It is... Cause... I'll be joining the gaming team, Team Freaky in the upcoming Warzone: Proving Grounds National tournament!
Ren: *facepalm follows with a sigh* Did you play without Flower knowing?
Flower: *sorry expression* I'm sorry, Takaheshi-san. I've tried my best to prevent him from playing any further.
Ren: You did your best. no need to apologise. Anyway, How did they get you in?
Keita: well not fully actually in the early stage but They began to pay attention on my streams and latest gameplay vids. Then, they decided to bring me in after my account in the game reached level 48. They also allow me to play only after I get good results in the upcoming exam so... this time I'm focused on this one currently.
Sasaki: Then, good to see you're begining to focus on your study rather than balancing both. I'm worry you get fifth again.
Keita: Oh no I won't. This time I'll get above that level. You two need to watch out cause this gamer is gunna do a comeback just like in any matches. Let's game on...

Wow, Keita. I was also suprised to hear that confidence words of yours. The school bells then rings stated our study group period ended. With our problems with Keita's gaming freak and Flower's appearance solved, our focus on the upcoming exam is high. I can't wait what rivary between all of us, especially from Sasaki and Keita which we always rival against each other. usually only me and Sasaki were fighting for the highest score in most exams. Now, with new friends and a resolve Keita, the tense is getting better and better.

The school ends like the usual days. Most of us already decided that we study group in a different environment, which means we plan to go over the Macronalds and study there. Guess with the silent environment in the library irritates Kana so much since we rarely speak there. She guess that this time, she got a better concentration here. Luckly the Macronalds we headed got few empty seats and customers is not that many. We've found a seat and proceed with our study. What's funny is that Keita, still order the same things which bugging Kana soo much that she wonder if Keita could get any fat. She's then gets my attention.

Kana: hey hey... Is it true about that gossip?
Sasaki: what gossip?
Kana: That Takaheshi-kun and Aria-san is actually dating? is it true? tell me, Aria-san.
Ren: *splits his drinks and coughs* www... what!? that's not true! It's just a coincidence that Aria-san and I were living in the same district!
Kana:aannd... what's with the first name basic? muufufufu... I'm curious.
IA: Kkk... Kana... It's not like that...Ren and I were just... *blushed*
Kana: It is true!
Ren: No!*blushed*
Keita: well Ren... who's the lucky guys, eh?
Ren: Don't talk with your mouth full!!

Damn it, Kana. Why do she need to meddle with our secrets? damn curiosity peaks within her mind. Guess Me and IA can't escape with this "cat". With those fuss which caught most of the customer's attention, We continue our studies without mentioning it again.

All of us except IA, gone home in their separate ways. Me and IA were then walking home as usual. Only this time, IA is too shy to talk with me. Guess Kana's teasing really hits her. I'm also in the same situation as IA due to that tease. Funny, IA and I usually walk this direction since we living in the same house. Also, I didn't feel lonely anymore when IA is with me. You can say that I love her soo much but can't bring my confession to her because... she's an android, a humanoid. Even with her "human's heart" shows her feelings and emotions, her current state stays the same. Sometimes, I feel like I wanna punch myself and accepting her into my life but still... I can't. Was it because my way of accepting "Waifu" is preventing me or that my ego is rising? either both of that, I was hoping I did not hurt IA's feeling in anyway, anytime. For me, the reason I'm not lonely while walking this path anymore is that she is alive for me, and I am grateful with that.