Chapter 9: Flower

With yesterday's events, I'm sure that Keita understand the word "responsibility" was. But still, I'm a bit worried that I had to go to his house again. Now, I'm with IA, Sasaki and Mei to check and see Keita's condition.

Sasaki: Seriously that Flower, The V Flower just came out of his TV screen!? Let me guess, again with the gaming right?
Ren: Yeah... He is really hard to handle when comes to gaming. Remember his first gaming portable console he got last birthday?
Sasaki:*laughs* Haha... he keeps playing for about a day without stopping that he suddenly get to sleep for about 10 hours long.

Yeah. That's the Keita we know. As a gamer and otaku, he mostly call himself as gamer and usually prouds with that tittle. Most of us were happy the time he got to be in the "greatest gamer of Tokyo" poll. At least, He is a genius when comes to both gaming and academics, which stated he also accustomed to the term "Otaku" alongside Sasaki and I. We're about to arrive Keita's house. There, Linda-san greets us with a relief expression which kinda wondered what's wrong with Keita and Flower. As we enter the house, We heard Keita's cry. Sasaki and I head faster to the living room only to see a scene which... kinda suprising.

Flower: MASTER KEITA, You must refrain yourself from playing more games. Your consoles shows that you've been playing with it for the past 567 hours this year. *with an angry tone*
Keita: *Cries* UUUAAHH!!! PLEASE! Give me time to play it a bit more! Just for an hour! Please! I WANNA PLAY!!! *begging in front of Flower*

Sasaki and I along with the rest who just got in laugh soo much to see this scene and relief that this time, Someone can take care of Keita. After all this time He's been playing that long? No wonder he got fifth place all the time. After the situation begans to calm down, all of us were in the living room with Linda-san prepares snacks for us. Keita, with his face still fills with tears, hug me, begging me to help.

Keita: Ren... please help me... Flower have been blocking my finger from touching my PXB 5... I can...*Ren hits Keita's head* OUCH!
Ren: That's you get what you're deserve. This time, You will study correctly.
Keita: *with a poker face and commenter voice* BETRAYAL.
Sasaki: Betrayal with a better life for you. Seriously, You need to get your own self up. Also, 567 hours? did you even sleep?
Keita: haha... just... trying to keep the stress level... *making the cute head hit pose*
Sasaki and Ren: Keita... how about a kick to that uncutely face, huh....? *with dark expression*

IA and Mei laughs. The same goes with Flower which suprising me a lot. The wierdest thing is that She just disobeying Keita's order for the sake of his benefits. I can truely tell that she knows how to act more human. Only... she's a tomboish one, just as described by Keita himself before she's even here. To add that, I can see Flower's acts on Keita is a boyish and brotherly one. After that joke ends, we return back to the topic.

Ren: Keita, you got that mail about the transfer?
Keita: Just checked it. I even check into my account, to see how many zeroes I have.
Sasaki: I think I can guess that. To be precise, the sender might have seen your email through Ren's. but sending the link to you, It is really a necessary to send Flower to your care?
Keita: ...*paused*
Ren: I know what you're thinking. It wasn't a luck or just mistakely send a mail to you. It might some sort of a request from the sender. Both of us got that transfer. The only question is, who is the sender?
Sasaki: I've made a suggestion. I'll try to track down the sender's location by searching any last whereabouts about the sender. You two do your own duty, which taking care of IA and V Flower.
Keita: Ya know... you really got a nack with this and believe it will be done, right?
Sasaki: You know me. We're friends, right?
Ren: Agree. you take care of that and we'll see the results. Now, we got another outing today, for Flower's clothes this time.
Keita: Ok... let me get ready and...
Sasaki: Keita, don't bring that portable again. also, No gaming for today.
Keita: *cries* ~why do I can't get a moment with my personal lifestyle?~

Welp, that's a burn for ya, Keita. May your emotions cleared with this outing. For us to go outing is a good thing. Gamer like Keita need a breather as well since most of the people with that term keeps staying in their room like a NEET. Sometimes I worry that Keita might become one of them. one of the reason I befriend him also ask him to join the dojo so that he can stay away from those NEET effects. Keita then just return from his room with new clothes. Even Flower wears a new clothes which is IA's. After we left Keita's house, something amusing happens. Flower was holding Keita's arm tightly which suprise us even him the most.

Keita: *blush* FFF... FLOWER! Why your holding my arm?
Flower: What's wrong being your lover in the outside anyway?
The rest of the group: Eh? EEEHHH!!!???

Flower.... address Keita... as her lover!? This might be fun to teased for.

Ren: Hoho! Keita finally got a girlfriend. Congrats.
Sasaki: Yeah... and that left me and K... well, someone. But Congrats, Keita. He's not single anymore....
Keita:*mads* NOT FUNNY GUYS!!

Most of the group laughs.