Chapter 5: Her first school experience.

It's been four days ever since the project started. To be clear, Sasaki takes care of the mixing, Keita with the instrument in his hands, and me, been kept busy with the lyrics. We now know that IA is a vocaloid, We even realise that her voice is better than the one's been tuned before that we decided to make an original of her. While I was writing the lyrics, Mei pokes me.

Mei: Onii-chan, how's the lyrics?~
Ren: well... You know... it's hard to write one when someone pokes.
Mei: hehe... sorry. Onii-chan, I've been thinking about something and it was about IA.
Ren: What's wrong with IA?
Mei: IA have been seeing us off school for the past three days. Just as I return from school recently, IA have been wondering if she could get to school as well. She greets me like this. *change voice to IA like* "Welcome back, mistress Mei. I must say school might be great to be attend to. I also hoped that I can enroll to a school as well." She said.
Ren: *paused*... well... I was hoping I could help but, with her circumstances....
Mei: Please... You said yourself that you will take care of IA's needs.

I know. But due to her circumstances as an android, and without a self-documents, this gonna be hard to handle. At least, I know who I can ask for help.

Keita: *on phone with Ren* I'll think of something. You're sure it is alright to enroll her into our school?
Ren: As long as she's in our class. I also need some of her documents readied. Name, age, birth date, etc...
Keita: Ok.... Her name eh? If I'm not wrong you got her one right?
Ren: Yes. Let me remind you, her name is...

...

IA: My name is Aria Imielia. Please to meet with you all. I am half Russian-Japanese blooded. I just arrived from Stalingrad, Russia and currently lives here with a relative.

Welp... Thank you, Keita. I gave him a thumbs up. Last week, I've asked Keita on getting IA identification documents. Luckly for me, Keita's father is actually a worker in a goverment office which registers locals with Identification documents. He also have some connection with the school's council on bringing her into the school, which I least expect to have help from. With all those help, I was able to have IA attends school. Her name though, I didn't know it was correct but since she's called as "Aria of the Planates",thus I named her Aria Imielia, with the Russian surname due to her appearance, as her real name.

Class teacher: Imielia-san, your seat is at the left row, behind Takaheshi.
IA: Yes, madam. *walks towards her seat and then stops beside Ren* Master Ren, I was pleased with this, having to sit behind master. I also can monitor your condition here.

I was frozen. She speaks to me and with that voice level, The class was shocked as well. Oh god... This is getting awkward.

Ren: I... Aria-san! ww... what you mean? mm..master?
IA: Is there something wrong, ma... * mouth closed by Ren*
Ren: shush!...
Classmates: ...*paused* Ren, what's the meaning of this? Why she just suddenly became this close with you?
Ren: nnnn... nothing guys! she just eh...
Keita:*stands up* haha... Aria-san,you better sit first at your seat. and a... this is a school, right?
IA:*with a blank expression* Now, I understand. I'm sorry, Ma... Takaheshi-san. Also, It was nice to meet you again as well...*sits at her place*

The boys and girls in the class were all stare directly at me. I can feel the pressure from their gaze. At least, Keita just solves that a bit, and IA just remembered "that" concept again. After a few moments, the next class begins.

Later at lunch break, The four of us, Sasaki, Keita, me and IA, were on the school building's rooftop. we're there discussing about IA's original ...and that incident

Sasaki: I was amused by what just happened recently.
Ren: To be honest, I told her to not address me as "master" while in school. but...
IA: I'm very sorry, ma... Takaheshi-san. I accidently forgotten your order. Please say what my punishment was.
Ren: * shocked* IA... there is no punishment for you. and please... don't mention that "punishment" again.
Keita:*laughs* hahaha! you know Ren, it was better if you asked her to...
Ren: Third year Takaheshi technique...
Keita: *cold sweat* ookk... sorry...it was just a joke...
Ren: Then don't mention it again.

Sasaki:Alright then... How's the lyrics, Ren?
Ren: Still in process. I need to make a better imagination on this, even though I knew I'm an expert on this.
Keita: Well... It's been 8 days since our little project start. Don't rush. we're still in our senior year.
Sasaki: Talking about senior year... Aria-san, You can handle the academics by yourself, right?
IA: Yes. I can. I have also already analyse on a student's school life. To be accurate, I also able to make decisions while in school and since I was modelled as a girl, I can understand the limits and social life of a school girl.
Ren: Good. Just... don't make that mistake again. It is not a scolding, but a reminder.
IA: understood. I will refrain from it happen again.

With that topic is out,we continue with our discussion on IA's Original. To be honest, I'm still worried on IA's enrollment but, I began to put my trust on her.