•Prologue •

Amaya

I sat on my blanket completing my homework while listening to one dance.

I absolutely loved the song, yes it's so basic but its also moving.

I loved to dance and move my body to the rhythm and just feel the beat, making me lost from reality.

I got up and moved towards the speaker to turn the volume up only to stop when I heard my phone beep, I quickly checked who it was and turns out it was from my boyfriend, but let me introduce myself first, what's a story without an introduction right? Amaya Rose, I'm absolutely short 5'1 to be exact , brown eyes, and blond curly hair, with dimples, my looks weren't that great but I guess it wasn't that bad either. I have no siblings, I guess you could say I was one of those loner, the one child who'd always stay home bundle in blankets, binge watching Netflix and consuming junk food but never gaining weight, or maybe just a loner in general.

I absolutely had no friends because everyone seems to hate me for no apparent reason but I did have one that would sometimes leave due to the fact that he's the captain of the football team.

I lived with my dad who's always so busy banging instead of having a quality father daughter time. It wasn't always like that, before my parents separated they loved one another and actually paid attention to their only child but things change and people as well so now my mother lives in another country miles away while I stay here and witnessed the new toy he always comes home with.

Now I lived with a dad who married a witch and gives no absolute care if I died only the woman he's with, but let  it be for a few weeks they'll be over and another one fathers complete fail of marriage. I believe it's his tenth. I absolutely l disliked my stepmom , but she's completely irrelevant like my father and everyone in my life, I never really paid attention to her. majority of her time spent consisted on banging my dad so she could sex her way into his pocket.

Although I think sometimes she may be a stripper.

Enough about me and my messed up life and lets get back to my phone the only good thing that's happening in my life, was my boyfriend Liam Lacostro, star of the football team, handsome and just a sweet heart, even though he's known for being a player , he's always been so sweet to me, we've been friends for as long as I could remember, the reason I fell for him was his personality. He's actually my childhood friend and when high school started he told me he liked me and I fell. He's always been a sweet heart then and now.

My childhood sweet heart.

Even though we only hung out at night, having to be lovers at night but strangers at day. I was the nerd and he was the popular, people wouldn't like that, people wouldn't like the idea of the community's star football team with a nobody but I didn't care as long as I had him I was satisfied. True we had complications but at the end of the day we'd have each other.

As to why he's dating a nerd?, I absolutely had no idea, but I couldn't careless at least he was with me.

Few hours later I decided to go for a run, it was still twelve in the after noon. I ran for a few miles and then decided to head home .  Although people might consider me a nerd I do enjoy physical sports and loved to run. Not your usual typical nerd.

When I got back I noticed the car in the drive way, and I knew it was Liam's, because I recognize his car since I've been inside it, a smile quickly appeared on my face and I ran towards the house, who stood with two floors with a white oak door detailed in gorgeous pattern made of glass.

I quickly ran inside and towards the living room but found it was empty and figured he was in my room so I ran upstairs on the spiral stairs, as I made my way I suddenly hear the most disgusting sound no one should hear in open, I knew exactly who it was, Amanda, she was probably cheating on my dad, I had no idea what he see's in her she's absolutely only using him for money, I tried to ignore the event and proceed to my room which I needed to past Amanda's room because my room was directly next to hers. I attempted my best to stay my eyes focus on where I was directing too but as I got closer at that moment I saw the most disgusting event unfolding before my eyes, shattering my heart.

Liam my boyfriend having sex with my step mother.
---------------------------------------------------------
Hey y'all short but it's a prorogue so I wanted it to be short.
But what y'all think? And its Just the beginning there's more to come SO stay tune for the next chapter.

So I'm pretty see this chapter is edited. But I could be wrong.

854 words counted.