• Chapter Sixteen •

Amaya-
James Freely , a blond hair and an ugly looking nose that looks like Pinocchio whenever he lied, ears sticking out like an elf and gray eyes, standing right in front of me with his usual smirk that seemed to be permanent on his face. The annoying bastard who tried his very best to end me only to fail in the end.

"Well hello babe"

He squeaked, while keeping his smirk. He sounded like a girl going through puberty with no luck. 

"What the hell now James?"

I asked irritated cause I honestly had better things to do then have a conversation with an elf Pinocchio.

"Well is that a nice way to greet an old acquaintance, and an old friend"

My patience with him was determinating .

"James you aren't my friend and will never be friends just get to the point cause I have better things to do then talk to you a Pinocchio elf"

I said with a little smile placed on my face which turned James usual smirk to a thin line-which was about time because his smirk was absolutely getting on my nerves. He completely ignored his new nickname .

"Alright I have some news for you, and I know you won't believe me but trust me it's real even my gang is the target"

Well this seem to caught my attention, who in the right mind would want to target my gang, and other gangs?

"Go on I'm listening, for the first time, but if this is some kind of scam then your head will be in a platter"

"Alright alright damn fiesty as I remembered, okay someone has been targeting lower gangs and I've heard it's escalating, to higher gang, killing the leader and taking control of the members, some of the lower gangs I know have been wiped out and those who kept their loyalties to their old leader has been eliminated"

"And how do you this?"

"Because one of my gang member visited the last previous gang then never came back in whole pieces the only thing came back was his head in box with a message for you and sent to me to deliver it."

Well that sounds sick and twisted. And out of the people that person couldn't chosen as a messenger it has to James.

"And how do I know your not lying?"

"Because I have his head with me right now and the message"

He instructed the guy with short brown hair and green eyes to come forwards with a box, when James opened the box there a head laid with covered blood and a message.

"Soon I will come for your gang and yourself, but in the mean time I will continue building an army-love your fire lover"

I froze-only one person who would say those words to me, the person that haunted every waking moment of my life-the one person who also knew of my ability, and the one person who has tortured me for 5 months killing 20 of me members. Along with shattering my heart to a million pieces "your fire lover " .

The one person who thought I've eliminated and escaped. The person I tried so hard  u to mov on but failed to do so. Iknew some how James was telling the truth no one knew of this name then myself and Emilian. No one knew about the way he called himself my my fire lover only Em did  as well as my mother, but they would never do that to me. Never betray me in way that breaks me more then I've been already broken.

But the real question is how?

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Hey hey!!

What you guys think of James?

And who do you guys think this fire lover boy is ?

What do you guys think of Amaya's secret (if you haven't guessed it already?"

Stay tune for more chapters and drama as well as actions!!😊

Love y'all and thanks❤️😘